Jaime R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

Is this lightweight litter good for multiple cat households? I'm leery because I've read the lightweight litter isn't as effective and could cause breathing problems due to dust. Has anyone experienced any issues with their cats? Any help would be appreciated!

Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I too have 2 cats and no issues Tidy Cats Lightweight 24/7 Performance Cat Litter
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have two cats and have no issue. Of course, regular cleaning is a must. I have experienced little to no dust - usually only occurs if I pour from a distance or sometimes when I'm cleaning/washing the litter box.