Tidy Cats
Instant Action Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb

Tidy Cats Instant Action Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb

Find Pet Waste Cleaning and Deodorizing at Target.com! Put an end to overpowering odors in your home with Purina Tidy Cats Instant Action clumping litter for multiple cats. We know you have no time to waste, and that is no problem with this unique formula. The litter is designed to trap odors from the start, and the odor-neutralizing power protects against ammonia, urine and feces smells for all-in-one odor control. Put the guaranteed TidyLock protection to work and help lock away odors for a clean, fresh-...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tidy Cats Instant Action Scoop Cat Litter Pail - 35 lb!
How would you rate this product?
Maddie R.
New Albany, IN
This litter is amazing! As a first time cat owner, I picked the brand based on a recommendation from a friend, and I’m glad i chose tidy cat. This litter lasts a long time, and does a great job of not only clumping, but also masking any smells. It’s easy to use and easy to clean, and I feel like the price is great for how long I can use one pail.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,261 reviews
Love how good this kitty litter clumps and how easy it is to remove my cats messes . the scent that is present is good at keeping odors at bay (wish it was stronger) as we are a multi cat household.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
With us having multiple cats, this wasn't a bad option. We prefer something with a more noticeable fragrance to hide the litter box smell, but overall it did the job. We used this for a while before we found something we liked more, but it's a decent product.
Catherine R.
Lubbock, TX
We love these pails they last a long time and are a great save on money when it comes to kitty litter
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I love this cat litter. It clumps and doesn't smell. It also isn't dusty which is great. It's usually on sale at target for a good price
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This Tidy Cats Instant Action clumping litter is one of the the best I’ve ever used. However, the perfume scent is horrible. It’s so strong you can smell it through the plastic pail. Any Tidy Cat clumping litter clumps better than other brands hands down. Period. Keeps stinky urine and poo smells down. Especially if you have a big giant yellow orange ginger cat. Something about yellow ginger cats make their urine & poo smell like a gigantic dog or human urine & poo. It’s disgusting. Main problem with any and all Tidy Cats litter is the cloud the powder covers everything in your room the litter boxes are in. This one is particularly horrible. It will make you cough and hurt your breathing your throat and your cats will sneeze and cough too.

Looking for your answer?