Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter

Tidy Cats® Instant Action® No time to waste? No problem. Instant Action is designed to trap odors from the start. And with Odor Erasers® in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, you can rest assured it'll work as quickly as you do.

How often should I change this litter completely?
What’s the best natural cat litter?
will this help with smell?
Start your review of Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter!
Product Highlights
This cat litter is perfect, smells good odor too and it does stick / clumps very well so make it easy while scooping it. in reviews
The only gripe I have is that the litter doesnt clump with the cats urine, for feces it clumps well but when im sifting the litter all the urine falls apart and goes right back into the box but not as a tight clump it all comes apart.in reviews
I tried different litters and I love this kind it lasts so long and works great I would recommend itin reviews
...cheaper end of the cat litter (broke college kid) but turns out it worked really well, it didn't super deodorize but it did for the most part, I just switched to the same thing except non-clumping and I prefer it better.in reviews
Good cat litter works good clumps very well which is really good i like that it its affordable to great brand use <333in reviews
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Rachael D.
Works great in small areas. Controls odors and makes tight clumps for easy disposal. Don't buy the black top Tidy Cats unless you have plenty of baking soda or other odor control.
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
this works pretty good, it stops oder and plus it stops clumping, i really love it i highly recommend and i hope you guys try it too
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Irene L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this litter for my little kittens ! They honestly make SUCH a mess but with the clumping method, I’m able to clean it everyday and keep it fresh !
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Alexis S.
I foster kittens and this litter is awesome! tracks a little but it's clay litter so that's expected. helps great with smell and clumps super well. 👌 good price as well and buy often.
Brittany L.
New Brockton, AL
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Brittany L.
Hands down the best cat liter I’ve used for my cat. Any other cat litter I’ve tried to use for him since I adopted him, he scratched out the box. Since I’ve started using this particular kind, he barely scratches or kicks any litter out of his litter box. AMAZING!
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
Great and works well for our cats. It keep things smelling good and our cats really enjoy it. It’s a little messy when the cats drag some litter out but we always have a vacuum near by.
Jolene O.
We have two cats that are really finicky about their bathroom options. They have to use this litter in one litter box and nothing else. We also have the Breeze litter box and they love that, too...we've tried other litters and we always come back to this one.
member-33ec3
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by member-33ec3
Best litter out there so light beat with the money value smells so good due to the febreze sent I mean amazing product Tidy Cats�� Instant Action�� Clumping Cat Litter easy to clean up easy to clump up really picks up quick the poopies so helps with the smell nothing more I can add to this great product
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tidy Cats Instant Action Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by stefanie C.
My cat is a lady , and she dies not like trails of litter behind her . She definitely doesn’t like walking in her own poop . She’s a lady . How poetic and loves this instant clumping litter takes the gross out of litter box clean up . Leaves cats happy 😃
Angela G.
Springfield, IL
Great with no smell after my cats use the bathroom.. some liter only covers smell for a little bit then it seeps thru..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kiki M.
grand ave lake Elsinore ca
il y a 8 mois
Annette J. il y a 4 mois
Use the Extra Strength Tidy Cats for more odor control. I also add a little baking soda to the litter and this really helps.