Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterTidy Cats
Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Cat Litter

Tidy Cats® Free & Clean® Unscented Clumping Cat Litter

To Tidy, this unscented zero is a hero—because even though it's free of fragrances or dyes, it combines the power of activated charcoal with guaranteed TidyLock® Protection to lock away odor in tight, scoopable clumps. Please keep in mind that while this product is 99.9% dust free, veterinarians typically do not recommend clay-based litter for cats with respiratory issues or who are recovering from surgery. In those cases, alternative litters such as Purina Yesterday’s News or the Tidy Cats BREEZE system may be best.

[product:purina-tidy-cats-clumping-cat-litter-free-clean-unscented-multi-cat-litter-35-lb-pail] ? Tidy Cats® Instant Action® Non-Clumping Cat Litter
This is really highly rated! Does it actually mask the smell, especially since it’s unscented?
Does any body have any advice on how to keep cat litter from getting tracked through the house? Any cat litter I’ve used always ends up all over the house. I have multiple of the little pads that are supposed to catch the litter as they step out but it still ends up everywhere. [product:tidy-cats-lightweight-free-and-cleantm-unscented-cat-litter] [product:tidy-cats-clumping-lightweight-with-glade-tough-odor-solutions-clear-springs-cat-litter-77]
Start your review of Tidy Cats® Free & Clean® Unscented Clumping Cat Litter!
Iwona T.
Tidy Cats® Free & Clean® Unscented Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Iwona T.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I foster kittens for few years. I love this litter, I had so many kittens with diarrhea and this litter really “kills” the smell. Another plus why I like it...... it doesn’t have any fragrance.
Andrea S.
La Mesa, CA
Tidy Cats® Free & Clean® Unscented Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Andrea S.
So I’ve got 4 fur babies in my home and have switched them to this litter from Fresh Step febreeze which luckily was a smooth transition- and it surprisingly doesn’t smell any worse than before? We have a consistent schedule of scooping boxes everyday and a complete change every 2 weeks and this litter does a good job at absorbing odor and clumps well. Good product for larger fur groups at a fraction of the cost.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Tidy Cats® Free & Clean® Unscented Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cat has no complaints and I don’t either. Low dust, easy scooping, hold up well for a month of use for my cat (1) and I purchase in the buckets at Chewy.com .
Edith C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Immediately absorbs odors when your cat uses the bathroom. You smell more of the scent release than the cat odor. The clumping makes it easier to clean the box also.
Amanda S.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Target
This little works great! I have tried other types of tidy cats and found this is the best at clumping and has the least amount of odor.
Dallas A.
Las Vegas, NV
All today cats is the best litter, it’s just more costly but it really lasts. I’d get the multi cat if u have more then 1 baby though
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
This is unscented which I originally liked the idea of but I tried a scented kind and it is so much better. I also felt like this little was too light and got all over the place every time my cat used her box.
Ariel H.
Mt Sterling, KY
Tidy Cats® Free & Clean® Unscented Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Ariel H.
I received this product for FREE from PINCHme and I redeemed it at Kroger! It’s amazing! My kitten loves it and I love how it’s so soft and hopefully it’ll stay inside her litter box! I would defiantly go buy some for your car or kitten!
Selma M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best unscented litter ever!! We used Purina since first day our cat came to our house. Our second purchase was this unscented litter because the scented one was too strong. It didn’t disappoint us at all. It’s flushable and so easy to clean. Recommend to everyone who has 🐈‍⬛ 🐈 Tidy Cats Free & Clean Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great. My cat is particular about fragranced litter. She does not care of the smelly litter. It also seems less dusty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,273 reviews
il y a 8 mois
Edith C. il y a 7 mois
Indtant action. It absorbs the smell and easier to clean the box.
Ashley S.
Scottsdale
il y a 2 ans
craftmama S. il y a 8 mois
I have a lot of animal experience ..Cheap bath mats with rubber on the bottom to keep it from sliding and a texture on top to trap the litter from their feet.placed just outside the box. Works just as well or better than pet store mats ,they can be cut in half. Covered cat boxes with the door flap are best. If your cat won't go inside the covered box try removing the door flap for a few weeks or next best would be a box with high walls. Also avoid the new lighter weight litters if less tracking is more important than weight of package. The smaller granules tend to stick to the pads of their feet a bit more than the regular.