Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3

Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?

Matthew F.
Matthew F.
Rubicon, WI
1 year, 5 months ago
I have 4 cats and I use this plus their 4-in-1 and mix them together.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 indoor cats and this brand is all we use, our kitty's like it, the smell is manageable and the cost is reasonable! #crazycatlady
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have 6 inside cats and this is the only brand that I use. It is worth the price.
Shannah W.
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
I have 2 cats and works great
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingston
1 year, 8 months ago
I have 4 cats. Trust me, worth the price.
Jillian J.
Jillian J.
Macon, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
I have 2 cats and it works well.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 3 cats and this works great for mine.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Reading, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
I have two cats and this is defiantly my go to liter choice.
Keisha K.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'd say it's good for at least two cats as long as you clean the litter everyday and pour in just a small amount of new litter.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
This one is good for two cats