BY TIDY CATS #1 in Litter

This power couple's gone Lightweight. Tidy's taken a ton of Glade® Tough Odor Solutions freshness and packed it into an 8.5-lb jug. It's powerfully fresh and wonderfully lightweight.

Product Description:

• Prevents ammonia odor for 2 weeks, guaranteed.*
  • 50% Lighter,** 100% Glade® Tough Odor Solutions fresh
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control

*When use as directed

**Compared to the leading clumping litter

Directions of Use:

• I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...6 Answers
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will usually just buy whatever cat litter is on sale or clearance at Target since my cats aren't particular about sticking to one and also I have 3 cats so we go through a lot of litter. But this one I will buy even if it is not on sale. It really helps with the smell and the glade is a nice touch to help with the odors even more. However, if you keep the litterbox somewhere like in your room, the scent has given me a headache at times. But if I keep the litterbox in a different room or somewhere else in the house it doesn't affect me.
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this litter. We have 6 cats and this litter works great, it covers the smell really good. And it is so easy to clean, my father in law also uses this litter they have 32 cats, so this litter do the work perfectly, and the price is very affordable,also I love that have the glade scent .
Nos encanta este producto, tengo 6 hatos y esta arena trabaja muy bien, es muy fácil de limpiar, mis suegros tienen 32 gatos y ellos siempre utilizan esta arena, la verdad es que hace el trabajo perfecto, me encanta que tiene aroma a glade lo cual ayuda a eliminar olores que pudieran fugarse. El precio es muy accesible.
Crowned G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this litter is great. It clumps well and I like how at an affordable price, (especially for litter since it's normally expensive), Tidy Cats offers a large amount for only $12-13. It lasts about 3-4 boxes for my cats and smells amazing. This is a great litter for someone on a budget, like myself, and it's the only litter brand my cats have no issues with. 5/5 🌟.
Vaness E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is definitely my cats go-to litter. I have two cats, with three individual litter boxes and this makes cleaning the boxes a lot more easier and bearable to my nose. It really does a good job at covering the scent and it clumps good. I like how fine the litter is because it makes the litter last a lot longer by not throwing out unsoiled litter.
Kristin V.
Antioch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this brand and this scent, it performs just as well as the other scents, but the consistency of scent has been an issue. We got a couple containers that smelled overly sweet, like rotten fruit. The smell calmed down after a bit, but it was not pleasant and not worth the risk of that smell again. We'll stick with the regular scent.
dottie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Seriously worth it!!! It smells good and if it gets our of the box, it’s not as bad as the rock litter!! It clumps instantly, so if your cat pees in it, you can easily scoop it out, (it will sick to the bottom if it’s not removed instantly)
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This cat litter is a game changer! I live in a small studio with 3 cats. I felt like no matter how often I cleaned out and changed out other litters, I always smelled it. My vet mentioned this one and I have never looked back. The glade scent is so pleasant and does not bother my kitties at all. I scoop it out twice a day and do a complete swap out every 3 weeks. My place no longer smells like litter box. Plus, when the furbabies activate the litter, it releases the glade scent for almost the entire 3 weeks. I highly recommend Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight With Glade® Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs® Cat Litter
Casey G.
Tidy Cats litter seems to work best since I have 4 cats.  The lightweight is nice since I have to carry it to the basement.  Only complaint is that it is a lot more dusty than regular litter.  When I scoop the litter boxes or add more litter to the box, there's always a cloud of dust.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the go to kitty litter that we use for both the cats at my dads house along with the cat at my moms house. We have always used this kitty litter and it has never disappointed us at all, this kitty litter is absolutely the best.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is amazing! It smells amazing compared to the other litters. It’s around $8 and it’s totally worth the price. As long as you clean it, it will not smell and it will remain clean longer. I can’t help but to keep going to this brand and the scent is the one that keeps me coming back to it!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee