Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Jessica P.Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Heather F.

BY TIDY CATS #45 in Litter

The fastest member of the LightWeight family, Instant Action is half the weight of the leading clumping litter and helps stop odor in its tracks.

Product Description:

• Prevents ammonia odor for 2 weeks, guaranteed.*
  • 50% lighter**
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control

*When use as directed

**Compared to the leading clumping litter

Directions:

• Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches
  • Remove solids daily
  • Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches

• Is the amount of litter used about equal to or greater/le...1 Answers
Michelle S.
The best cat litter brand that we have bought for our cat. Low odor. Clumps well. Is lightweight, and easy to carry. Easy to pour. Soft on cats paws.
Marisa R.
Only buy this stuff for my apt. It's the only little that locks in everything and clumps. Recommend this for any cat owner with 1 or more kitties.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This didn't last long for me at all. It covers the smell alright, but I had to use about half the container to fill enough of my litter box.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
This litter is really great! I have recently switched to using it for my cat because it lasts for a long time and it isn't overly expensive.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All the power of the original but half the weight. Much easier to change out and carry. Chewy.com has great prices on tidy cats pails too!
Sarah K.
Corinth, TX
I have two big cats! This litter is the best one I have found for their stinky booty! Keeps the smell away and is light!
Mary O.
I wasn't a big fan of this stuff. it just didn't work well for our multi-cat home. My older girl just didn't like it.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have two cats and this liter works well for them. No mess, no horrible smells, and easy to clean up!
Kay-leigh H.
Ottawa, ON
I love how i can actually pick it up off the shelf. its not super expensive, its not super rocky like some litters. i wish it hid the smell a bit more, but other then that its an amazing cat litter. my cats have never had any medical problems with this litter. I'd over all recommend it!
Mackenzie B.
Portland, ME
Is the amount of litter used about equal to or greater/lesser than the amount that would be used of standard Tidy Cats litter?