Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Jessica P.Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Heather F.

BY TIDY CATS #45 in Litter

The fastest member of the LightWeight family, Instant Action is half the weight of the leading clumping litter and helps stop odor in its tracks.

Product Description:

• Prevents ammonia odor for 2 weeks, guaranteed.*
  • 50% lighter**
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control

*When use as directed

**Compared to the leading clumping litter

Directions:

• Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches
  • Remove solids daily
  • Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches

• Is the amount of litter used about equal to or greater/le...1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Love this litter. Very lightweight. Never thought that would make a difference but it does. It is much more user friendly than the heavier kind. I have repurchased several times and will continue to purchase.
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this litter. My grandma is 90 and she has a 10 year old cat. She can't lift the regular litter jugs but she has no problem with this one. It gives her a sense of independence and I'm grateful for that
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
Great litter! Love the lighter weight. Great at neutralizing odors, and scoops easily. I have 5 cats using my litter box, and when people come over they always say they wouldn't even know I had cats living here. NO SMELL! YAY!
Maria A.
New London, OH
This litter is lighter than other cat litters. It does work very well. I like to buy this litter because it is much easier to lift and carry than other cat litter. This litter however is more expensive.
Skye G.
Le Roy, NY
This litter is great, it really is much lighter. It does seem to dirty a little faster so it gets stuck in the cats paws but that may be cat error. Overall the cats seem to be fine with it.
Halen G.
I love this litter. It's not very messy, and doesn't leave your litter box smelling like.... Well a litter box! Just change every other night and you should be good!!
Ebony C.
Marianna, FL
This liter works just like the others. It clumps fine and cleans up easy. I just don't like the fact that it costs more than the normal weight ones. I probably will just keep using the regular one.
Christina F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like that it's hard clumping and lightweight. I just don't like that it has a scent. We stay away from scented litters because our cats don't like it.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this cat liter and it works great for my cat. I love it , I will keep using it.
I usually wait till it gets on sale because it can get expensive.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
This litter works really well. And it is actually lighter than other litters. My cats do fine with it and the clumping option makes clean up much easier.
Mackenzie B.
Portland, ME
Is the amount of litter used about equal to or greater/lesser than the amount that would be used of standard Tidy Cats litter?