Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Jessica P.Tidy Cats Clumping Lightweight Instant Action Cat Litter uploaded by Heather F.

BY TIDY CATS #45 in Litter

The fastest member of the LightWeight family, Instant Action is half the weight of the leading clumping litter and helps stop odor in its tracks.

Product Description:

• Prevents ammonia odor for 2 weeks, guaranteed.*
  • 50% lighter**
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control

*When use as directed

**Compared to the leading clumping litter

Directions:

Buy on PETCO
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product clumped well, but was not effective with controlling odors. We only have one cat so we were surprised that odor control was an issue with this product. Also, the litter stuck to our cats paws which caused him to track it throughout the house. We also noticed our cat had some respiratory issues which was documented as possibly caused by this type of lightweight litter. We stayed with the same brand but switched to regular clumping litter, which resolved all issues.
Alexandra S.
I was in a rush to grab litter and happened to grab this because it was lightweight and easy to grab and run. The fact alone that it's so light in comparison to other litters makes it a winner in my book. Plus it doesn't have a strong scent and it clumps amazingly. I will definitely be repurchasing this litter.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I am not super picky about cat litter having only one cat but I do want it to do it's job. This does that. It holds in odor, it clumps well, and is easy to use. I would recommend this to other cat owners!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've been trying out different kitty litters since we got our new kitten a few months ago to see which one we like best. I picked this up at my local walmart. I really love how light weight this is, and boy does it keep the smell from the kitty box down. I love that it doesn't have a very strong smell i don't like using anything that has fragrance added. The only thing i didn't like about this kitty litter was that i would always find pieces of it stuck in my kittens claws this was the only litter we've tried so far that did that.
Ann G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'll start with the pros. The litter comes in a nice bucket you can reuse. It's priced lower than others.
Although the litter clumps, it is slower to clump than regular litter. The lightweight litter makes a larger mess.
Smell wise, the initial smell of the litter at the store is good. I am one who cleans my cat's litter box frequently. It doesn't help with smell. The scent mixes in with the odor and creates a stronger stink.
I personally do not prefer this litter.
Victoria C.
glen burnie, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this litter, first of all because it's easy to carry, living in an apartment. It also smells way better than the glade one and its pretty cheap at walmart and it actually makes scooping alot easier, I don't have to scrape the box anymore to get out all the urine and crap. I'm glad to of finally found this, and I'd of mine is ever out of stock, I could use one of the other lightweight kind from this brand and it will work just as good.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
My cat seems to like this litter. If I recall correctly it's even flushable. It's fast action clumps immediately and does not smell. There also isn't any dust. Which is nice because I'm allergic. Recommended from me!
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was almost unbelievably lightweight. However, there was a ridiculous amount of dust that got tracked all over the house. Whatever makes it light, makes it dusty. If you have lifting restrictions or cannot otherwise buy heavier litter, buy it - otherwise, steer clear.
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love love love light weight cat litter. Especially after my c section, now I can't lift anything over a certain weight without a stern talking to from my doctor. This brand works so well, clumps easily and cuts the scent down instantly just like described.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty average. Only major plus side is that it is light to carry, but man does it not help with the smell. I have two kittens, and whenever they go to the bathroom I can smell it from rooms away. The smell of the litter itself is not even that great. If you are choosing a litter, choose a different kind for sure.
Mackenzie B.
Portland, ME
Is the amount of litter used about equal to or greater/lesser than the amount that would be used of standard Tidy Cats litter?