Tidy Cats Clumping Instant Action Cat Litter
Tidy understands odor can clump up the best of days. So it designed Instant Action to neutralize odors so you can scoop and move on with your day.
- Guaranteed TidyLock Protection
- Strong clumps; easy cleanup
- Locks in moisture; powerful odor control
- 99.9% dust-free
Step 1: Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches
Step 2: Remove solids daily
Step 3: Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inchessee more...
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
- "Great clumping..great odor control..but still smells like cat litter.would be better if it had a different smell" in 2 reviews
- "The litter also has a nice fresh scent as well, which is nice since my cat likes to roll around in her litter box 😳 - she's still a kitten but we're training her not to do this, but at least we can tell when she has been because it makes her smell really nice hahaha!" in 2 reviews
- "we have 4 cats and this, along with every day scooping, definitely helps in keeping the smell down which is nice because their boxes are in the laundry room which people have to pass by in order to get to the bathroom." in 1 review
- "Clumps well but does have a tendency to turn into clay on the bottom and side of the box." in 1 review
The clumping isn’t that great. But we suspect that’s mostly due to the untie clumps always being stuck to the bottom of the box and breaking apart when scraping up. That may just be because of the way our cat prefers to dig and cover.
Low dust and controls odor well. Does track, especially since our cat likes to jump and run out of the box.
the litter pan a lot! This kitty litter keeps the cat pan fresh and
smells at bay for awhile. I usually scoop the pan daily - and with that
I can make this litter last over 2 weeks! (With 2 cats, that seems
pretty good!). I would recommend this for new kitten owners.