BY TIDY CATS #21 in Litter

Tidy understands odor can clump up the best of days. So it designed Instant Action to neutralize odors so you can scoop and move on with your day.

Product Details:

• Guaranteed TidyLock Protection
  • Strong clumps; easy cleanup
  • Locks in moisture; powerful odor control
  • 99.9% dust-free

• I know it doesn't say anything about it being flushable b...4 Answers
  • Is this offered at sams4 Answers
  • Is this litter heavily scented or perfumed?6 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "Great clumping..great odor control..but still smells like cat litter.would be better if it had a different smell" in 2 reviews
  • "The litter also has a nice fresh scent as well, which is nice since my cat likes to roll around in her litter box 😳 - she's still a kitten but we're training her not to do this, but at least we can tell when she has been because it makes her smell really nice hahaha!" in 2 reviews
  • "we have 4 cats and this, along with every day scooping, definitely helps in keeping the smell down which is nice because their boxes are in the laundry room which people have to pass by in order to get to the bathroom." in 1 review
  • "Clumps well but does have a tendency to turn into clay on the bottom and side of the box." in 1 review
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's a pretty decent litter for the price but I switched to the non clumping kind because the litter in this is so tiny and it gets everywhere!!! The non-clumping kind works much better as far as not getting all over the house. It does do a pretty decent job at masking the smell of the litter box.
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have one cat, but he's about 10 lbs and we free feed, and no matter what we do his urine just smells like amonia, we have tried many different litters, everything from pellets to clay based litters. This is the only littler we have found that we can scoop every day and fully clean every 2 weeks without it stinking up my house. Now when I have people come over they don't even know I have a cat unless he decides to come Meandering on out of his room (yes he has his own room lol) so I'm very pleased even for the price this last us a while and does what is says. This will be my go to litter for quite some time!
Cassidy M.
palm bay
I have been buying this litter for my cats for close to three years now, and I can't find another brand that tops it!!! Smells just like an air freshener scent, masks the ammonia almost 100%, and makes nice tight clumps that don't just fall apart when you go to scoop it. Plus, I reuse the awesome square buckets for storage in my garage, as well as in my garden!
Kelsey K.
Gardner
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been using with our young cat for six months. She has no issues with it, even thought it’s quite heavily scented.
The clumping isn’t that great. But we suspect that’s mostly due to the untie clumps always being stuck to the bottom of the box and breaking apart when scraping up. That may just be because of the way our cat prefers to dig and cover.
Low dust and controls odor well. Does track, especially since our cat likes to jump and run out of the box.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat litter is my go to for my cats.  I have two cats who frequent
the litter pan a lot! This kitty litter keeps the cat pan fresh and
smells at bay for awhile.  I usually scoop the pan daily - and with that
I can make this litter last over 2 weeks! (With 2 cats, that seems
pretty good!).  I would recommend this for new kitten owners.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this litter or not because it has a strong smell to it. It's a fresh smell but I was worried it would smell funky once the cat started using it. I can scoop this once a day or every other day and add a little bit of new litter and never have an issue with smell.
Whitney P.
Colorado Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this product for a long, long time. It's affordable and it does the job well. My cat just didn't love it as much as I did.  I feel like it tracked around the house a bit more than some other brands, but overall it's a decent product for the pricepoint.
Ashley R.
I originally bought this brand because it was on sale. We had always used a different brand before. Since we started using the tidy cats I will never get anything else. This is the only brand that controls the odor from my cats litter box. It’s affordable and worth it.
Faith B.
This stuff is great! It keeps odors at bay and clumps well. If any poop is not covered, this litter can't fully mask the smell. Take the scoop and cover it, though, and it will go away. Been using it for over a year now!
Kelsey S.
The strong scent made me nervous that my cat would be turned off by this litter because he is very picky about his box. I found this to be a non-issue though, as he still used the box regularly. While this litter definitely neutralized the unpleasant scent of a litter box, I find it to be very messy. The tiny pellets of clay get stuck to kitty paws very easily and in turn is tracked all over the room I keep the litter box in. I have also noticed that he doesn't like the feel of it on his paws and he will spend minutes after stepping in it to wipe his paws on walls, dressers, etc. I would rather have to empty the box more often than use this litter that requires me to sweep every day.
Thania B.
Do they have these but with glade scent?
Sarah R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this litter heavily scented or perfumed?
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Is this offered at sams
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
I know it doesn't say anything about it being flushable but from people who have used it personally.. Would you say it is flushable?