Tidy Cats Clumping Dual Power Cat Litter uploaded by Holly M.

BY TIDY CATS

Fight strong odors in two ways with Purina Tidy Cats Dual Power clumping cat litter for multiple cats. Specially formulated to neutralize odors, this litter defends against urine and fecal smells to keep your cats' litter boxes fresh and inviting. The soothing scent leaves your home smelling crisp and pleasant, while the strong clumping action makes cleaning up after your cats a simple task.

This litter features odor erasers, which fight against ammonia while providing an extra layer of protection against bad smells. With moisture-locking technology, this formula keeps your cats dry and comfortable so they're happy to use their litter boxes each day.

• I can't find this litter at any of the stores anymore. An...2 Answers
Christine R.
I have three cats and this is the only litter they will use. If I can't find this litter and get something different, my cats will reluctantly wait but will eventually use it. However I can hear them patting their paws off more than usual afterwards, it's sometimes quite comical to see them pout over the wrong litter. I have to be honest and say I don't completely changed it as often as I should, however I do scoop it out every couple days and it gets completely emptied weekly. It isn't too dusty like some others I've tried and I don't have a cat smell in my house when using it this way. One 35 pound box will least me at least two weeks (two complete changes). My cats like it, so I am happy, so "we" give it five stars
Jensue F.
Manassas, VA
I have 2 cats and I use this multi-cat litter from Tidy Cats. It does the trick, it clumps well so that I don't have to completely empty the litter box as often. It also doesn't smell and the litter box doesn't smell like a litter box. :) I would totally recommend this to others.
Jennifer W.
Best cat litter on earth ! I used them all my favorite is the glad on as of right ! It doesn't make a big mess , no little litter corns all I've true place and no dusting ! Clumbs perfect and easy clean up
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had 3 cats at one time and always used this litter. The box still needs to be cleaned at least once a day, but I feel like it doesn't smell as bad using this litter. We always get the big pail because we go through so much
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
This is amazing. My cat is super picky about litter but she loves this. It doesn't leave a trail everywhere and it's easy to clean. I also don't get the lingering smell after she goes to the bathroom. I definitely recommend this. The only downfall is the size and it being heavy.
Joanna C.
We use this brands clumping cat litter for our 3 cats. This one in particular is definitely a winner in our household. Our cats seem to like it and it reduces any odors, and the way the litter clumps makes it extremely easy to clean the litter tray.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
They always have great sales and coupons. I don't have a cat but I purchase and donate to my local shelter. They are always in need and glad to receive it.
Jordyn D.
Azusa, CA
This is the best and cheapest litter I have found. It also comes with a good amount. The smell is great and it clumps up. It keeps odors away
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good product especially when you clean the litter box you use the scraper and pull off the clumps and its really easy
Molly R.
Coventry, CT
Overall good product, just switched to using this versus my old brand. The litter does not smell and it makes for an easy clean up
Dottie F.
Huntsville
I can't find this litter at any of the stores anymore. Anyone know where it can be purchased?