BY TIDY CATS #26 in Litter

Tidy’s 4-in-1 Strength formula takes on the four offenders of clean, plus the mess of weak clumps while it locks in moisture. Oh, and it's 99.9% dust-free. With a one-two punch of advanced odor control and powerful clumping, Tidy gets the KO win every time.

Product Description:

• Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3 to 4 inches

• I'm looking for the best clumping litter.  Would this one...5 Answers
  • has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?2 Answers
Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter 4-In-1 Strength Cat Litter
  • "It has a really strong smell of like aerosol but it doesn't eliminate the actual dirty smell of the litter." in 1 review
Kristina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use other varieties of Tidy Cat, but this one doesn't seem to perform as well despite that it says it has 4-in-1 action. It has the same consistency of other Tidy Cats products, a medium sized granular texture with fairly low tracking. The litter clumps well so clean-up is easy. One big problem is that it seems to make more dust than the other varieties, so my cat has developed some eye irritation since we switched to this litter. We're definitely going back to a litter that doesn't bother her eyes. It also doesn't seem as good at controlling odors and its just with the 1 cat. I bought this for $12.99 online at Walmart, so it wasn't a terrible loss. We won't be using this variety of litter again.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this litter, even though it's not my #1 choice. It's very light weight and it covers the scent very well. It seems like you get less litter for the price of other brands but it last a long time. I would recommend to cat owners! Good price, quality litter and happy cats :)
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Clumps so nicely for scooping and stays fresh for quite some time. I tend to let the litter box go a little longer than I should because we don't have anywhere to store our trash until it's trash night, but I rarely ever smell anything from the litter box. I buy this brand again and again.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this litter for my cat. So far it seems to be working very well for my cat. It's been great for preventing odors, and doesn't track everywhere like most clumping litters. I recommend giving it a try.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This litter is so economical, especially with one cat! It clumps great, and in the past week I've scooped the box twice, and only had to top off with a small amount of litter. It also does a great job at blocking and eliminating odors. I would highly recommend this product, and will continue purchasing it.
Jennifer H.
Newport News
I have two cats in a small apartment, but you can’t tell by the smell! This litter is one of the most affordable and outperforms more expensive brands. I can easily only scoop once a day and not smell a thing. Honestly, that’s a feat because my boy cat is rank... I smell nothing!!!
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I tried this litter since Wal-mart was out of the red label one. Let me tell you...the scent was way too strong for my liking. It didn't seem to bother my two cats, but I couldn't stand it. It was so overpowering that I ended up throwing it out. ;/
Aleecia D.
Raleigh
This is the best litter for my 10+ lb male cat. I dont have multiple cats but this litter keeps the strong ammonia smell down. I've used other litters and they just don't contain the odor like this, definitely my go to litter!
Marie H.
Kettering, OH
I tried basically all of the tidy cats cat litters and none of them got rid of the odor or clumped as well as this one does. Honestly it lasts longer than the others as well as long as you keep up on scooping.
Jillian M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the go to litter in our household. It clumps brilliantly, takes care of odors and doesn’t leave dust everywhere. It’s an excellent value for the cost. The only con is having to lift the full bucket.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm looking for the best clumping litter.  Would this one be the one recommended?
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
has anyone found this litter more useful than other litters?