BY TIDY CATS #19 in Litter

Tidy gets your busy schedule. So it created a deodorizing system that delivers around-the-clock freshness that will help keep your home smelling clean 24/7.

Product Details:

Buy on Walmart*
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this litter. I've tried so many different types and I always come back to Tidy cats. After my last fiasco with another brand ( not a cheap brand either) I've made up my mind to stick with Tidy Cats regardless if others are on sale or I have coupons or whatever. As far as I know I've tried all the varieties Tidy cats has to offer and theyre all excellent. They clump amazingly , hide the urine and poop smells and last a long time. We actually not only use Tidy Cats for a cat but for 2 raccoons as well!
Bonnie H.
North De Land
I’ve found that this litter is great for two cats but three is pushing it over the edge! I usually go for the 4 in 1 version and it does the trick for my stinky kitties. Even having multiple boxes and scooping daily the 24/7 can not keep up. It does clump nicely though.
Chelsey H.
Inman , SC
GREAT price for such a big box of litter! Bigger granules compared to other litters so its easier to sweep up. Fills up an entire box & of course my babies loves their fresh litter! Would definitely recommend- I told my mom about it & she switched to this kind too!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I enjoy this cat litter. It isn't very heavily fragranced. That is actually a good thing in my opinion since heavy fragrances can cause respiratory infections in felines. I normally just use a touch of baking soda. It counts very well and is good enough for the kittens I Foster and the adult cats.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This is the best litter I have found for my car Hubert. I have a small apartment (around 750 sqft.) so I can not risk having any smell coming from his litter, luckily this product does such a good job I never have to worry about the smell. It does an awesome job clumping making it easy to clean.
Felicia W.
Vineland, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only brand we use. It helps keep all the stuff that needs to stay in the litter box- in the litter box! It’s heavy, but definitely worth it compared to the light one. There’s no strong scent and if clumps very nicely. The containers are reusable and definitely great at holding and storing the litter.
Bought on amazon and was so excited for it but I should’ve done better research. Didn’t hide smell at all, and seemed low quality... by the way my cat is a 10 mo. Old calico female. Wouldn’t buy again.
Dawn M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best one I've tried so far! It clumps and is very cleanable without dumping the whole box each time! I will be buying this regularly now and I would recommend this litter to other cat families and is not overpriced at the right store
Tori B.
Minneapolis
It’s a good litter. I like the tidy cats with no scent because it seems to cover the scent more than the ones with scent. I know it sounds weird, but it’s true. I recommend to others with cats. Always nice to try out new litters.
Nicole O.
Granger, Indiana
We love using this litter. It is awesome! I love the larger pieces so that it doesn’t get all dusty-like and go everywhere. I have used this bin, and I love that too. I can scoop the litter, and add a cupful of replacement litter each time!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this Halloween container! Who else thinks they should put a black cat on next year's Halloween litter?