Pets & AnimalsCatCat Litter BoxesTidy Cats
Tidy Cats BREEZE XL Litter Box System

Tidy Cats® BREEZE® XL Litter Box System

Meet the BREEZE extra large litter box! Tidy has renovated our all-in-one litter system by adding high-sided walls that are nearly 2x higher than the original system and a toileting area that’s 2x larger. It’s the same outstanding odor control and simple c

How well does the litter actually stay in this box? I have yet to find one that will keep it off my floors and hubby not complaining about it!
Has anyone used this?? What is your feedback on it? Thanks
I have a cat that is no longer using the litter box. We have tried so many things to try and solve it. We are wondering if the boxes are just not clean enough for her.... Has anybody used one of these with a cat that does the same?And has it worked for them? Or, can maybe suggest something that has helped with getting the cat to use the litter box again.
Start your review of Tidy Cats® BREEZE® XL Litter Box System!
Alli O.
Cincinnati, OH
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® XL Litter Box System uploaded by Alli O.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We have only had this litter box for about two weeks but so far we really like it. After playing with the pellets for a few days our cats finally transferred over successfully. There is no smell and there is waaaay less tracking compared to regular litter. We decided to use pine pellets that are cheaper but unfortunately break down and make it a little more difficult to clean (hence the crumbles on the rug) Overall we like it and will save money in the long run. We are glad we switched.
Christopher L.
Las Vegas, NV
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® XL Litter Box System uploaded by Christopher L.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is truly a dust-free system. We have multiple cats so it’s not our primary litter box. They like to do their liquid business in it and I’m sure if we took the time to train them, they would use it for solid waste too. We have 3 systems, one being the XL. I should give it 5, not their fault we have picky cats.
Megan F.
Croghan, NY
Just upgraded to this bad boy from the smaller version. I have 2 cats and this gives them more pooping room. I 1000% recommend the Breeze system! Good quality, cost effective, pellets last 4-6 weeks, easy cleanup and minimum smell. 10/10 recommend. Tidy Cats® BREEZE® XL Litter Box System
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Omg I love this I have 2 of the XL one...because I have 7 indoor cats...4 of them I have rescued....i used to use regular plain cat litter in a cheap cat box with lid...and I hated it thats when I started of with 1 or 2 cats...i have sqitched to this about 6 months ago and it works ...you dont smell cat pee anymore because the pads that you put in them absord that and you dont smell anything..the litter is like wood pellets lile a pine smell .
Christine S.
Tecumseh, OK
We really liked upgrading to this litter system. The product made it much easier to scoop and change the box overall. The price to maintain this system is much cheaper than a traditional litter box. If the litter robot didn't exist, I would buy this item again.
Hello I would love to try this product I’m adopting a special needs cat! 🤞🏻🙏🏻💙 a short haired tabby