Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterTidy Cats
Tidy Cats BREEZE Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack

Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack

Specially designed for all BREEZE Litter Systems, these super-absorbent BREEZE cat pads and anti-tracking pellets are an outstanding odor-fighting power couple. (But don’t forget—you can only get this ultra-convenient bundle online.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack!
Xandrea G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Xandrea G.
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Xandrea G.
It’s always tricky to change up my cats products but they loved it . The litter is awesome. Less mess for me to clean up. This totally surpassed my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again. This item was gifted to me.
Amanda R.
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Amanda R.
So, I don't have the litter box that these products typically go with, but I improvised. I put the pads outside my cats litter box because sometimes they miss, and it worked well. The litter itself was great. It absorbed everything and left no odor. Definitely recommend!
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Crista L.
Our 3-legged kitty, Ellie, doesnt like the grainy litter, so we tried this pellet form and she loves it. We use the Amazon brand pads to save money and also signed up to order these in bulk through subscribe and save because they cost a fortune at pet stores. It works well and doesn't need to be changed as often, which is an obvious perk. I highly recommend to cat owners. Actually, our dog is litter box trained, too...so they are both fans of this litter!
Rhiannon F.
Albuquerque , NM
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Rhiannon F.
I actually didn’t have this liter box before I got the vox box, so I went out and got one. It’s been really hard to get them adjusted to the new box. But it does not smell!!! I have a kitty with a brain condition, so he struggles to walk he prefers this box!
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
I received these products for free from influenster for testing. These are a good idea but don't really work in real life. my cats don't like using these pads so I had to put out a back up litter box. I received this product for free for testing. The opinions are all mine.
Rachel W.
SAVANNAH
Let me start by saying that this is the best and only litter I will use after making the switch over. It has a minimal smell, no dust, and the pee just glides through the ceramic into the bottom pee pads. The only reason why I give this 4/5 stars is that it's the only litter I will use and my wallet doesn't agree.
Jemima  T.
Essex Jct, VT
These pads are useful and work well- but they also create a lot of unnecessary waste. I liked using them but wouldn’t buy them or a similar product on my own.
Jade D.
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Jade D.
I got this in my box. Unfortunately I don't have the set up for this cat litter and since I have 4 cats and only got enough for 1. I feel like I can't give this product a fair review. But I will say that with the set up and right amount it could probably be a good system.
Nicole J.
Decatur, IN
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Nicole J.
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Nicole J.
This keeps my living room smelling fresh. The cats do not drag this litter all over the room. Much nicer than the traditional litter box method. I'm extremely happy I've found this.
Dannielle L.
Ooltewah, TN
Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Pads & Pellets Refill Bundle Pack uploaded by Dannielle L.
I had to make do on testing this litter because I wasn’t sent the pan that goes with the system. I like that it’s not dusty and controls odor. Liquid did soak through to the pad as it was supposed to. My cats used the litter without hesitation. They are used to traditional clumping litter.

Looking for your answer?