BY TIDY CATS

For Multiple Cats Tear Resistant Fits Litter Boxes up to 15"x18"x5" Uniquely Designed for Busy Cat Boxes Tear Resistant - high quality liners resist tears. Quick & Easy - easy to install and easy to remove, allowing you to quickly change your cats little box. Added Odor Control - formulated with a light, fresh scent for added odor control. Twelve 22" x 30"/1.2mil liners Questions or Comments?  see more...

• What's everyone's experience with these liners? I've never tried ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lori P.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
While this product states "tear resistant" - I believe that statement may be for declawed cats! My cat tears through them after the first use. While the concept is nice, I'd rather just dump it in a trash bag and toss it in the trash.
Maria T.
Maria T.
This really helps and the price is ok you can find it cheap at Walmart. When your going to switch out the old cat litter you wrap it like trash bag and throw it and put a new bag. Makes it pretty easy to clean after your cat
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Torrington, CT
I really like these ! Makes getting rid of the litter so much easier! I do not like scooping the litter. I like to change it once a week !
Cyndie F.
Cyndie F.
The idea is great, but my cats tended to scratch the plastic and would tear up the bags. But it did help with cleanup, kept the litter from sicking to the bottom as much
Bee J.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
I don't know if it's just my cats or what but every time I buy these they scratch right through the liner which makes them essentially useless. Wasn't really a win for me.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Holds a lot of litter. My cats generally don't rip the bag. Clean and easy to use.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
It may hold a lot of litter but it's really useless since my cat tears right through it. I found it was not the right product for my cat since he can shred the tear resistant liner the 1st time using it.
kimberly T.
kimberly T.
Pharr, TX
I love to use liners on my cats litter box because it keeps the actual box clean and when you're ready to remove the litter it's fast and easy not super messy.
Calyce P.
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Works great ! No one likes a nasty litter box these litter lines just pull right out and BAMM clean box. Saves so much cleaning time
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
This product is great! I hate scooping litter and these make it SO much easier to lift out the clumps and toss them in the garbage!
Jan J.
Jan J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
What's everyone's experience with these liners? I've never tried them.