Tide with Touch of Downy HE April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 48 Loads 2.95 L

BY TIDE #22 in Laundry Detergent

Batteries not included. see more...

Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
Have been using Tide for years. Yes, I have tried other detergents but Tide cleans better than cheaper name brand detergents. When it comes to the amount of Tide to use you don’t even need the recommended amount. It actually works better if you use about half of the recommended amount in a high efficiency washer and you clothes will also last longer too. As for the Downy in the detergent i believe my clothes I do not put in the dryer still come out feeling soft and I do not add fabric softener to my load. Would definitely recommend!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
I just bought this detergent from Krogers last week, and I am LOVING it so far! The scent is so good! A very floral spring aroma, but not like an old lady smell. More like a plush garden of flowers and nectar. The detergent works well on super grimey clothes. Helps remove stains and makes my clothes smell phenomenal.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love the scent of this particular tide and of course it works amazingly well. I can always count on the fact that my family clothes will come out clean and smell amazing whenever I use tide products. I tried a cheap knock off detergent brand one time and I learned my lesson. I will always use tide.
Neferttia J.
I’ve always been a user of tide because they seemed to get out stains the best, but once they added the downy to it, oh my goodness, I just completely fell in love! It leaves your clothes feeling soft and it allows you to feel clean as well. The scent of course is lovely, but when had downy not been the smell of your life. 5 stars!
Morgan H.
We’ve tried to test out other brand of laundry detergent in the past just because... you never know till you’ve tried them all.... and I’m pretty sure we have. There is no comparison to tide {we love the April fresh}... it gets the clothes clean and they always smell amazing!!
Heidi S.
Prescott
This scent is just amazing it’s my favorite I have used this brand for years I can always find it on sale I ha s never had problem with this brands. I will continue to buy this product I The future.
Kristi T.
Peoria, Il
Tide always gets my clothes clean.  We never have issues getting out tough stains.  Tide has a pleasant odor that isn' over powering liked other brands.  My clothes stay fresh for days after washing them.  I highly recommend any Tide product!
Hannah S.
Columbia City
This product is perfect because it mixes my favorite fabric softener with my favorite detergent and leave my clothes smelling amazing, which is totally a pro! I think it is very affordable and last awhile. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends!
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
Something I’ve been noticing as I review products is that smell is very important to me... this one is no exception. I’ve gotten many compliments on how great my laundry smells, and the smell lasts even beyond just pulling it out of the dryer.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Tide is the #1 when it comes to detergent! Who hasn’t used this? I’ve never had any issues with this brand! It’s my most used detergent brand in my house and I love the variety of sizes and scents! can never get old & always a deal at my Rite Aid.