Tide with Touch of Downy HE April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 Fl Oz

BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

• "I feel as if it leaves my clothes clean and soft and smelling fresh" in 1 review
  • "leaves my clothes smelling great for days!" in 1 review
  • "I love downy detergent it leaves my clothes soft and I feel like this detergents smell last longer on the cloths" in 1 review
Shelly B.
Love Tide liquid laundry detergent with April Fresh scent. It's the only laundry detergent for me!!! It takes out all stains while leaving your whites bright & your colors vibrant!!! The scent is so fresh & lasts long too. I buy this time and time again because it has proven itself to me!!!!
Jessica H.
Sikeston
I love tide detergent! With the downy in it, this one smells fantastic and the good smell lasts for a long time after being washed. This detergent is well worth the high price tag. It is great quality and after using it my clothes were softer and smelled great!
Ann S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been using tide w/downy for a while. It gets my families clothing clean and leaves them smelling phenomenal. It also works for my budget and there's a Tide for everybody, Tide free, Tide HE, etc, what's not to love.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
I used this for all my clothes. I love the after smell. Smells so clean. I always choose tide because it's more effective than other brands. In my personal opinion I think it's affordable. I always recommend this one.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
One of the best things about this brand of course is that it doesn't damage the texture of my clothes. And does not ruin the color as well.
M O.
Wayne, PA
Love it! I am a fan of this brand. I love to add downey on my pile of clothes. Now that Tide adds Downey in one bottle, it's perfect.
Denise D.
I have not used a Tide product I did not like. Iam a fan of Downy as well so when you get 2 in one it makes washing clothes easier.
Gina G.
Tiffin, IA
I love the smell and how clean my clothes get when I use tide. I do like the pods better then the liquid though.
Rhoda M.
Tempe, AZ
Affordable. Want your clothes clean and brighter as ever? Use this product. You'll thank me later
Leisly C.
Stockton
I love how this product has a scent to it so it can leave it so fresh and clean love it