Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 Fl Oz uploaded by Sharmese B.Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 Fl Oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY TIDE #42 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus a Touch of Downy is formulated with special ingredients that provide softening benefits throughout the wash and includes scent pearls for a comforting, long-lasting scent. Cozy up to a softer, fresher clean with Tide plus Downy. Features Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Gives a touch of Downy for softness and freshness that starts in the wash and continues through the rinse. April Fresh Scent - A modern floral scent combined with the soft, powdery notes of line-dried freshness see more...

Megan L.
Northville, MI
I like the tide with Downey in it. I don’t have the option to add softener so it’s nice to have a laundry soap that has it in it. Leaves my clothes smelling good and soft.
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Cleans my clothes really well and I love the scent of the detergent. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin which some detergents make me itch or get a rash. Nice product.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
I actually purchased recently and left my clothes super clean smelling great it had softener in it so I didn't really have to put any softener in it it was great
Misty ∞.
Portsmouth
This stuff smells amazing during wash and after wash and for at least a week after pulled from the washer. It is pretty good at cleaning and removing stains also
Sandra V.
astoria
fell in love with the smell , it smells so fresh I don’t have to worry about adding fabric softener at all and it’s not that pricey.Only disappointment towards the produc would be I have to add more then usual so the clothes can wash up good
Jenni H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love how it makes my clothes smell but it's a bit pricey and works basically the same as other cheaper products. If I weren't on a budget I would still be using this
Joie T.
Huntsville, AL
I started using this product when I went to college and I absolutely love it. It makes my clothes so soft and have a slight scent of freshness which I love. This is my favorite liquid detergent. To me it does the best job compared to the other liquid detergents.
Ivette L.
Tide is the main laundry detergent in my house! This one smells so amazing and I love how downy is already included. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and amazing!
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Great product that I’ve been using for years. This product has never let me down and works well on all clothes. I can find it anywhere and it’s very affordable.
Andrea B.
mayville, WI
i love the smell of this. with a little amount of detergent, you can get a good sized load clean. very effective. for a good price, you can let s lot of loads.