Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 Fl Oz uploaded by Sharmese B.Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 Fl Oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY TIDE #42 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus a Touch of Downy is formulated with special ingredients that provide softening benefits throughout the wash and includes scent pearls for a comforting, long-lasting scent. Cozy up to a softer, fresher clean with Tide plus Downy. Features Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Gives a touch of Downy for softness and freshness that starts in the wash and continues through the rinse. April Fresh Scent - A modern floral scent combined with the soft, powdery notes of line-dried freshness see more...

Briana R.
Big Rapids
Tide is such an amazing go to laundry detergent. I used it once and all of a sudden my dull clothes were bright and soft again just like the commercials! I couldn’t believe it! I’ll definitely buy it once I run out of my other stuff
Maria H.
Brandon
I really like tide because it cleans our clothes and I also like it because you don't really need to put a lot of detergent to the washer in order to get the clothes clean.
Sarah S.
Flushing, NY
This product is great for.if your on a budget and can't afford to get both detergent and fabric softener, also for when travelomg so you can travel with less things
Kaia L.
Vacaville
This is my go to detergent! I love how it keeps our clothes bright longer than its competitors. It has a fresh scent and clothes come out of the wash clean and soft. It is really effective at removing stains too! I would highly recommend this detergent. You won’t be disappointed.
elleBelle P.
Tallahassee, FL
I prefer my laundry detergent and fabric softener to be separate. I don’t feel like clothes get as clean when they’re mixed and the soap leaves a residue in them.
Jenny F.
This smells great I use it every day however I use the pods usually I buy at Kroger when they’re on sale for about 399 there’s always a coupon in the Sunday paper
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
My mom used to always purchase this brand when I lived at home. The clothes would come so clean amd smell so amazingly fresh. This is a very effective product. It is extremely affordable. Most stores run a lot of specials on Tide products to get for cheap
Thao T.
I love using Tide detergent! It really does keep your clothes very vibrant and the scents are really nice. I’ve always had good luck with it and from time to time I do purchase generic store brands, but always end up going right back to Tide!
Annette L.
Arlington Heights
Love Tide with a touch of Downey! It smells amazing and cleans the laundry beautifully And as a bonus, softens and removes static. A definite time/money saver. Plus, takes up less space since you don’t need separate fabric softener.
Naya Q.
Tide is honestly the best laundry detergent. I try to buy the one with Downey, so no need for additional dryer sheets later. The price is a little for than brands, but the quality is great. I would definitely recommend.