Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 Fl Oz uploaded by Sharmese B.Tide with Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 69 Fl Oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY TIDE #83 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus a Touch of Downy is formulated with special ingredients that provide softening benefits throughout the wash and includes scent pearls for a comforting, long-lasting scent. Cozy up to a softer, fresher clean with Tide plus Downy. Features Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps; safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water Gives a touch of Downy for softness and freshness that starts in the wash and continues through the rinse. April Fresh Scent - A modern floral scent combined with the soft, powdery notes of line-dried freshness see more...

Sharmese B.
I love the simply clean better only because I love that strong tide scent. It’s just fresh to me however when it comes to washing my daughters stuff I think this is a better choice because downy gives it just that touch of softness in smell that is perfect for her. Everybody might not want that strong smell then I recommend this. I recently brought this a little over a week ago and as far as cleaning it does the same effect as the other tides so it’s just a difference in smell. I think that’s pretty cool. It’s the same washing strength and there just giving different smells basically. But the smell is lovely !
Jamie P.
Ok Tide, wtf? I thought I'd love this!! Nope. Some of my clothes were permanently stained from the formula!! I was not able to wash out the blue stains from those items, so I had to throw them away. This formula is heavily scented (you'd better really like April Fresh Downey) , it's just TOO MUCH. My whole household broke out in rashes from this product, and after adding a second rinse to our wash cycle, we still had problems. Bummer! I was so excited for this detergent. I went back to the original Tide after giving the rest of this bottle to a friend.
Kaia L.
Vacaville
This is my go to detergent! I love how it keeps our clothes bright longer than its competitors. It has a fresh scent and clothes come out of the wash clean and soft. It is really effective at removing stains too! I would highly recommend this detergent. You won’t be disappointed.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to laundry detergent. It get the tough stuff out while being gentle on my clothes. I have no complaints on this detergent. I know many people are allergic to it so I’d check the ingredients before purchase but if you aren’t allergic I’d definitely recommend.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is one of the most purchased items in the household. Everyday laundry is getting done so we tend to use laundry detergent a lot. It’s very affordable and a e love the scent that is one has! I recommend this product to anyone looking for affordable laundry detergent
Theresa D.
Cortland
Tide with Touch of Downy HE April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 48 Loads 2.95 L I am a very loyal Tide user. In the past I’ve used other laundry soap and nothing works like Tide. It cleans my husbands oily work clothes really well.
Tasha B.
Duncan
This is my go to every time. I guess my clothes and my kids clothes nice and clean and smelling great. I never have to rewash anything in even my white clothes that I don’t use bleach on. I definitely recommend this product because it is an expensive they can find it anywhere
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
A detergent that has been used for generations. You know your clothes are cleaned and smelling fresh when you use this product. This product can be expensive however it is usually on sale. I recommend this product for the family.
Erika C.
I love this smell, and I feel like it clings to my clothes long after washing and drying. If you don’t want your clothes to smell like fresh laundry, then choose another product but I personally like smelling fresh and clean.
Naya Q.
Tide is honestly the best laundry detergent. I try to buy the one with Downey, so no need for additional dryer sheets later. The price is a little for than brands, but the quality is great. I would definitely recommend.