Tide with Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 90 Loads 4.43 L  uploaded by Olivia B.

BY TIDE #7 in Laundry Detergent

Batteries not included. see more...

Mookie M.
I love this tide liquid laundry detergent , it kea Es my clothes smelling amazing and soft and gentle, it's very effective , I use this all the time when doing laundry , it's gets out tough stains and smells , which is a plus , I love this container particularly because it's very easy to use no mess after and it give you options , I do recommend this tide, it is affordable for the amount of loads your able to wash , I buy it all the time from target or costco
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Tide has always been a favorite in my house hold. It makes your clothes so clean and fresh. The smell lasts for ever. It takes even the hardest and darkest stains out. Its a little more expensive then most laundry detergents but you really only a small amount so when your using less then what you use with the cheap kind it really almost evens out. And when its making your clothes cleaner and lasts longer it is well worth it in my eyes !!
Kristin B.
Tide is the best to clean clothes. I grew up with my mom using tide, seems to be the only thing that would get grease stains out of my dads clothes. Now as an adult with kids, the only one that will keep my kids clothes clean. Tried gain since it was cheaper and a lot of kids clothes still had stains, and needed multiple washes. Tide does it in one.
Audra L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love Tide! Great smell and cleans clothing the best of any brand. However being a family of 7 the bottom line always come down to price, and unfortunately Tide is always one of the most expensive brands. It a shame I would probably buy it all the time if it was cheaper. Always do when there is a sale or coupon lol
Sandra M.
Salisbury
My family and I only trust Tide to wash our clothes in. Over the years, we have tried several different brands of laundry detergents, to try and cut cost, but nothing compares to Tide. It may costs a little more, but the results are astounding. I would definitely recommend this all of my friends and family.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I have very sensitive skin and this is a good brand for me. There are very few detergents I can use. I have been using this one for many years. We have tried other brands but within days I break out and we go back to Tide.
Alissa L.
Tucson
I love when companies partner with febreeze because it really works! The smell is awesome and lasts all week long on your newly washed clothes! I love this brand and always use it. Plus these bigger jugs last forever! It might be a little pricey but I think it’s good for what you pay for!
Sophie P.
This makes my skin develop a rash. I’m not allergic to anything and the only thing that changed was my detergent so I’m thinking this is the culprit. It’s a shame because it cleans really well, but I think I’ll stick with my Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original, 100 Loads 170 Fl Oz
Jessica B.
I like to buy laundry detergent in bulk sizes because they're cheaper, last longer & seems to be stronger than the smaller sizes. This one makes my clothes really clean & smell great for a long time while hung up or folded. I don't have to use extra to get clothes as clean as I want.
Amanda N.
I usually buy the big one saves me from going to the store that much often. Love this sent a lot. Keeps the smell all day and some. Would definitely recommend this one to family if they don’t want something to strong in sent but just right and does and good job on workout clothes.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Where do you buy it in this size?
Kyla C.