BY TIDE

Get great cleaning with the Febreze freshness you love. Tide plus Febreze Freshness now offers improved freshness that releases as you move through your day. This product gives you the same cleaning power you expect from Tide, but with an added freshness benefit. see more...

Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love this laundry cleaner. It smells pretty great and It really seems to get all of the stains out of our clothes. Some places the price is high but some is pretty great.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I love Tide products for my laundry.  They always leave my clothes smelling fresh and incredibly clean.  This brand is so reliable and affordable and I really do feel like it is good for my clothes.  My clothes never seem used or distressed when I was them with Tide.
Ashley T.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love Tide. I will not use any other laundry detergent. I have tried multiple others and found myself going right back to Tide. It makes our clothes last longer by keeping the colors vibrant and true to their size. I would recommend Tide to anyone!
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I Love Tide! Pros, It always leaves my clothes smelling Fresh and looking clean! Cons, it can be pretty pricey but if you can get it on see that's a good deal. I would recommend this to families that want clean and smell good clothes
Kenna S.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love love love tide ! Especially this one with febreeze. Perfect clean and leaves my clothes and linens smelling so fresh. A bit on the pricer side but I am always finding coupons or use the target cartwheel app to get a few dollars off. Even if I wasn't getting a deal i'd still pay the price. I have kids and laundry is never ending and it keeps their clothes in great shape! Definitely a household favorite!
Danielle M.
Valdosta
Not only does this detergent leave your clothes smelling so fresh and clean, it also gets the stains and grime gone. I have 3 kids, and I use to buy clothes left and right because they would ruin thir clothes while eating and other detergents would not pull out the stains. This detergent will leave your clothes looking new! And smelling like they are fresh out the dryer weeks later.
Montrese M.
I love Tide detergent. It's my go to detergent. A little goes a long way. The scent smells wonderful, the clothes come out clean and fresh. It's a little expensive but because I only need to use a little I get my money's worth and l can make the bottle stretch without sacrificing clean clothes.
Jennifer A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this product!! It smells amazing and my clothes come out smelling fresh. It does last long. I love how easy it is to apply. I literally just push the "pump" and the detergent comes down. I dont got to be turning a cap or anything. Just pop the cap back and it is set to go!
Maria A.
Charlottesville, VA
But this jumbo size Tide+febreeze at Costco and i love it. I really like that when i launder my household member clothes, the entire house smells nice and it even encourages me to fold and put away the clothesso that the drawers and closets also smell good :)
Michelle U.
High Bridge , NJ
I've been using Tide laundry detergent for most of my adult life. No other detergent compares. Tide always leaves my clothes clean, smelling fresh, and stain free. I strongly recommend Tide to anyone who does their own laundry.