Tide Washing Machine Cleaner uploaded by Mohamed O.Tide Washing Machine Cleaner uploaded by Holly C.

BY TIDE #40 in Starch

Helps remove odor causing residue in any washer Not for use with clothes Tide s Oxygenated formula helps remove odor causing residues that build up on the surface of your washer over time - even from areas you can t see. 3 Pouches Total Net Wt. 7.9 oz Safe for septic tanks. Contains no Phosphates. Questions? see more...

• Does this product really work. I have never been the one to east ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work on cleaning a washer? Al... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this product and used hot water as recommended. the agit...2 Answers
  • "Tide Washing Machine Cleaner works great and is easy to use." in 1 review
  • "it works wonders leaving my washing machine not only clean but smelling really good as well. " in 1 review
Taryn S.
Easy to use! My mother recommended this product to me, she had used it before. I really love the way it made my washing machine smell. It took away the sour, musty smell. It also made my house smell great when it was running through a cycle. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's washing machine needs a good clean!
Katlyn H.
New Berlin, WI
So thankful I found this and it worked on the first try! I started noticing a weird odor on our laundry after washing and drying it. It was driving me nuts. I re-washed several loads but no luck. I did a Google search as to what could be causing the odor and it suggested the washing machine being the culprit. This product was suggested. I couldn't get out and buy it fast enough! Thankfully, Target had it. It's extremely easy to use, just pour one packet into your empty washing machine (works on both top and front loading) on the hot water setting, and there you go! It smelled very fresh while the machine was running. Although it wasn't specified on the box, I ran a rinse cycle before starting laundry again since I use an unscented, natural detergent and didn't want my clothing to smell like the cleaner. It worked! My laundry smells normal again. The packaging suggests using this once a week for 4-5 weeks (I think there are 5 packets in the box) then once a month.
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
Love this product. I live in Florida so mold can be an issue if I accidentally leave clothes in the wash, and I will keep smelling it for many washes later. I bought this a few months back and about once a month I run it in my wash and I NEVER get that sour laundry smell!
Naz H.
Troy, NY
Have to have this product in your household!! You can not let your washing machine go without cleaning it!! Every 2 weeks or so I make sure I clean my machine! It keeps it running good and it helps to keep your clothes and especially your towels come out of the wash cleaner & smelling great!!
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
I recently purchased a used washer dryer set and it seemed to have a funky undertone. We proceeded to walmart and purchased this Tide washer cleaner w bleach. It was amazing. My washer was clean it was like brand new. Absolutely recommend.
Jenna M.
This was really great to have when we moved into our new apartment. I was disappointed that it left behind some powder and ruined two items in the next batch of clothes after we had used this product. I would definitely add an "in between" empty load before adding any laundry in immediately after.
TeYonna R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Easy to follow instructions and it did the job. It's great not having to try to scrub the washer out by hand. I found it to be very effective at keeping that mildew smell away and all for an affordable price.
Jessica G.
Auburn , WA
Cleaned my washer but, left a chemical smell for the rest of the day. If you use this product please be able to air your house out. I think it's rather expensive. I have not recommend this product to anyone.
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
I love this product so much ! My husband work clothes get covered in oil ,grease and diesel gas so it leaves my washer smelling horrible after awhile so one of these takes the smell right out thank goodness
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
First of all...yes it does have a clean scent, but it's a very chemically clean scent and it so strong. The smell of this stuff started to fill up my entire house and was giving me an awful headache, so I had to open all the windows in my house---while it was 30 degrees outside. So that wasn't great. If you're sensitive to strong chemical smells or get headaches easily, I recommend using this only when the windows are open or if your laundry room is really well separated from your living space, unlike mine which is in a closet in the hallway.
Besides that, it did clean my washing machine well and the gross smell went away, so it certainly does its job.
Doris F.
Beaumont , CA
Where can I buy this product?
Ashleigh P.
Is this product better with front wash loads or top wash? or both?
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
How well does this work in a top loader?
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this product and used hot water as recommended. the agitator is still dirty looking. well this not clean it, or is there any other recommendations?
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Does this product really work. I have never been the one to east money