Tide Vivid White Plus Bright™ Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 75 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE #38 in Laundry Bleach

Tide Vivid White Plus Bright liquid laundry detergent is your everyday solution to keeping your clothing looking great. Each wash refreshes your laundry with active enzymes to break down stains while whitening and brightening every load. Tide Vivid White Plus Bright can be used on whites and brights to keep garments clean and colors safe. When used with Tide Boost Vivid White Plus Bright, you have a system that keeps whites like new and colors bright wash after wash. see more...

Becca L.
Livingston, TN
I love this stuff so much. It keeps my whites really bright and keeps them smelling super fresh. Super effective, kind of affordable. I can't buy this during bill week, but it's still very nice.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is pretty bomb. It's not too expensive and it does the job. My 2 yr old makes a mess of his clothes but after washing his things they are as good as new. I'd definitely recommend it.
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Tide is the way to go! I love the smell and the variety of options that tide has to offer for clothes! It restores your colors and is able to protect clothing as well!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I LOVE THE ORIGINAL TIDE SMELL. IT SMELLS AMAZING, AND GETS MY CLOTHES SO GLEAN. NOT TO MENTION WITH THE NEW VIVID WHITE IT DOES AID IN MAKING MY WHITE CLOTHES EVEN WHITER. VERY AFFORDABLE AND SEEMS TO LAST A PRETTY LONG TIME. I RECOMMEND THIS.
Eleanor B.
I like this ride product. I have young daughter who tidy's colored clothes in, school, during play and years back we cannot use bleach for colors. This is one that not only removes heavy stains especially from her nose bleeds but also keeps the color bright like new and not faded like the others. That's less time washing the stains by hand before the washer and less electricity not having to redo the washing just to remove stains that other products can't do. I love this having so many chores to do.
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
I love tide products and this bleach does a great job at getting stains out of my white clothes and making them bright again. My little boy is a messy eater and even the set it stains are removed when I use this product
Rukesa W.
This is a must have when it comes to washing clothes i love this product its so simple you just throw it in the wash and call it a day
Marvin M.
Wyoming, MI
When I was in a grocery trip I seen this product on sale and then decided to grab one best detergent ever
Baywe L.
I love the smell of this product, it's refreshing. This product works great with any clothing, it's great for any stains and the container is worth the price.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
My mom uses this when she does laundry
And swears to it. She's tried other brand but always goes back to Tied. She says it's the best one out there for sure