Tide Vivid White Plus Bright Clean Breeze Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Rwdaa A.

BY TIDE #13 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Vivid White Plus Bright High Efficiency liquid laundry detergent is your everyday solution to keeping your clothing looking great. Each wash refreshes your laundry with active enzymes to break down stains while whitening and brightening every load. Tide Vivid White Plus Bright can be used on whites and brights to keep garments clean and colors safe. When used with Tide Boost Vivid White Plus Bright, you have a system that keeps whites like new and colors bright wash after wash.

вrιanna м.
I love using this on my clothes. They smell so good when I use it. You get a lot of washes out of how much detergent is in the bottle. Gets my clothes very clean, very affordable. I would recommend
Jolissa V.
My mom uses this to wash clothes. It keeps everything clean and smelling fresh, for the size you pay a decent price and it lasts a while with all the clothes we wash. I would definitely recommend!
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
I love that the Tide + Bleach alternative is safe for colors. I usually throw more than just solid whites in my hot wash "whites" load, so this is very convenient for me. I washed three loads with this and so far I am pleased with the performance of this product. It smells fantastic, left my clothes clean and soft and removed dirt,
Adian A.
detroit
Tide is the best. Fits perfectly in my utility room cabinet above the washer. Great product, gets cloths clean, and colors stay brighter after multiple washes. No problem with suds as other seem to report. Would recommend trying if you have not done so. Tide Plus A Touch of Downy April Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry
Jordan S.
Taylors , SC
I use Tide all the time! I feel like it’s really cleaning my clothes. I also love the smell- and so do other people! I believe this product is very effective and affordable!
Rachel S.
Twinsburg
I had a container this size and it lasted me all of my freshman and sophomore years at college! I loved how good my clothes smelled after washing them! The amount of washes you get out of the container is totally worth the money! As soon as I finished my container after 2 years I bought the same one again!
Shikha B.
San Ramon
at home this is a product i use very often. it is a large size and does a good job cleaning out any stains from the clothes. it also smells very good. ( not too strong). as for the price it is decent because of how large the product is. it is a great purchase if you are doing laundry for multiple people
Alexandria P.
Tide is one of few detergents I'm not allgeric too. I have a sensitive skin allergy to perfumes and certain flowers so being able to use this and not worry about breaking out in a rash is awesome. Plus, it helps keep my husbands uniforms colour and smell great throughout the hots days that he is out.
Sarah F.
Farmington
Love the clean breeze scent of this tide detergent! Keeps my whites super white! Especially having a mechanic in the house, cleans all of his clothing with one easy wash!
Caroline L.
My mom uses this detergent for our laundry and it smells SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! I love it! It is very impressive how it removes all stains and brings back color in faded clothing!! I recommend!!