BY TIDE

• Are you only supposed to use this with white loads?2 Answers
Rhonda A.
I just love using tide!! It’s the best laundry detergent out there!! It’s very gentle on clothes and it’s very effective! It really does the job of cleaning the clothes!! It’s a little expensive, but I still would recommend it to others!
Katie S.
Liberty, KY
Best laundry detergent that my family has always used. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I think it works very well. It's affordable but can be expensive. I would recommend for others to use or even try
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great, it cleans your whites incredibly well and never leaves a stain. It smell is great and keeps it fresh. The price isn't terrible, especially when you compare it with out similar brands.
Amber N.
Ridgeland, MS
Tide washing detergent is about the only brand I will use to wash my clothes. It leaves my clothes very clean, soft, and smelling awesome! It's not too expensive. I highly recommend this laundry detergent to anyone.
Allison L.
I've always loved tide! It smells great and also leaves your clothes spotless! Its very effective with all different types of colors. Even though it is around $10 I would 100% recommend it to everyone
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
No other detergent enters my house for adult laundry besides Tide. It never disappoints, it removes odors, stains and is gentle on clothes. The best laundry detergent.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Oh yes! I love tide or gain but I really like this one because it has bleach in it. Haven't used it in a while but I think I will switch it up next time I run out!
Lauren R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works very well and gets out deep stains like red clay out of
baseball pants. Though great scent and function, many people are finding out they are allergic to Tide products, and are having severe reactions.
Samantha A.
Cartersville
Works magic of white uniforms that get dirty form rainy track meets!! Smells wonderful as well! It was very effective since I wanted to use it to make sure my uniformed stayed bright white!
Karen K.
Abingdon
I only use Tide to wash my clothes in. It's also a good stain remover, no matter what my grandkids spill or get on their clothes I can trust Tide to get it out.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Are you only supposed to use this with white loads?