Tide Vivid White + Bright HE Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl Oz

BY TIDE

Tide Vivid White + Bright High Efficiency liquid laundry detergent is your everyday solution to keeping your clothing looking great. Each wash refreshes your laundry with active enzymes to break down stains while whitening and brightening every load. Tide Vivid White + Bright can be used on whites and brights to keep garments clean and colors safe. When used with Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright, you have a system that keeps whites like new and colors bright wash after wash. see more...

• "It's a tough stain remover but doesn't fade my clothes - especially the black items which is really important in keeping my clothes looking good and lasting a long time." in 1 review
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
I was looking for a laundry dertergant that would clean my boys grass stains and be good for my HE washer. TIDE vivid white and bright HE was the answer! My coloreds or bright and my whites are still white. Somewhat pricey but a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This is a great laundry detergent. The smell is good and it cleans clothes very good. I like how bright my clothes are after using this. I think it is very affordable and effective. I would definitely recommend this to others! My go to, especially for my husbands clothes!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great laundry detergent and lasts for a long time. I generally put other laundry skittles in with it to give it a fresher, better smell but this definitely is a great detergent that I've used forever, especially for sensitive skin.
Rocio N.
Rocio N.
Arlington, TX
I love this detergent! I started using it a few years ago and loved it! I pair it with Downy and my clothes always comes out so clean and smelling great! I recommended to a few of my relatives and they loved it as well.
Emily J.
Emily J.
This is the only detergent that i buy. It leaves our clothes smelling clean and we never have issues with colors bleeding over the lines. It can be a little pricier than other detergents but for us it is worth it
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Aston, PA
It's laundry detergent: nothing much to say about it. It leaves clothes fresh and stainless. I have nothing bad to say about it. It's affordable and accessible. I really can't complain. I definitely recommend.
Nichcole P.
Nichcole P.
Millville , NJ
Love my tide, tried others nothing my compares, scent, softness and vivid colors and bright fabrics keep me returning to tide!!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this for my white clothes. Takes off all the stains and leaves my white clothes super white. Also it smells great
Martha O.
Martha O.
Time has always and will always been my favorite soap detergent to use it really keeps the whites bright it's amazing
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
San Diego, CA
I use this detergent all the time and it makes my clothes smell amazing. It makes my clothes smell clean and fresh.