Tide Vivid White + Bright HE Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Johy D.

BY TIDE

Tide Vivid White + Bright High Efficiency liquid laundry detergent is your everyday solution to keeping your clothing looking great. Each wash refreshes your laundry with active enzymes to break down stains while whitening and brightening every load. Tide Vivid White + Bright can be used on whites and brights to keep garments clean and colors safe. When used with Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright, you have a system that keeps whites like new and colors bright wash after wash.

Tide Vivid White + Bright HE Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "It's a tough stain remover but doesn't fade my clothes - especially the black items which is really important in keeping my clothes looking good and lasting a long time." in 1 review
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Sandy S.
Detroit
I love the way tied cleans the clothes in it just gives you a good clean feeling when you’re wearing your clothes after they been washed and tied I find it to be very very effective. It is more expensive than a lot of other brands but I’m a firm believer in you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this product.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I grew up using Tide but ventured out to try other laundry detergents when I lived on my own after college. It turns out that there are better options out there. I’ll admit that tide gets stains out very well but the ingredients in tide that make your clothes feel clean and soft actually cause a film over time and towels become less absorbent as cloth diapers would too. This detergent just doesn’t suit my needs as a mother of very young children with sensitive skin. I even tried the free and clear version but felt itchy afterwards and daughter had bad eczema episode.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
I think it’s important to use high quality detergent as I want to take good care of my clothes and not fade or be ruined by cheap product. Tide does a good job of cleaning and a little goes a long way.Tide Original Scent HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I always buy in bulk from sams. For me it’s a better value and I don’t have to keep buying laundry detergent as often as I wash many loads a week. I’ve tried other detergents but i always go back to tide it cleans well and also leaves that comforting clean scent in my clothes.
Madi M.
Illinois
I got this because one of my comforters would get this musty smell after being washed and I tried everything. But using this tide I don’t what is in this but it got the smell out. Or I’m not sure where the smell came from. But after washing it in this it smells great!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
Tide is consistently one of the best detergents I’ve used. You get a great clean every time. I usually switch it out periodically because I tire of scents easily but it’s a staple in my house. I find you need less tide vs other brands for the same clean.
kelly P.
Fishers , IN
We use tide and have no complaints. It doesn’t make our skin itch and always gets the job done. They have sales at Costco for the bigger ones which i always stock up on. I would recommend tide for families it’s a product we can trust with our clothes
Kari M.
USA
This product gets your clothes extremely white. I wish P&G would offer more coupons for it. It's a little pricey but well worth the money. I have never been disappointed with it. I would recommend it to anyone especially if you have dingy water.
Lily S.
Glory
I have very sensitive skin, but Tide is always gentle and I have no issues washing my son’s clothes in it as well. It is one of the more expensive detergents, but I end up spending more and more of other detergents to get that same clean feeling.