Tide Vivid Original uploaded by Bianny m.

BY TIDE #81 in Starch

Tide® Vivid Original Detergent.
Safe on colors.
Plus bleach alternative.
White + Bright™.
78 loads. see more...

Cydney C.
Athens, OH
I grew up using Tide and never see myself switching brands. I love the scent options and how clean my clothes get when I wash them with tide. I have never been disappointed. Tide is affordable and works well for the price. I have turned many friends to using Tide.
Christy P.
Londonderry
tide is so amazing you only half to use just a little bit and it gets your clothes clean and smelling good i havent ever had a problem with tide its my number one detergent its kid of expensive but worth it because you use less than what you would use with the off brand detergent if you havent tried tide give it try you will love it.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
How can you go wrong with Tide? It's amazing and not to mention I never have a doubt that something will come out with an existing stain. It's essential when you live with a messy boy. Love my Tide pods, too
Liv B.
Barre, VT
Works great, no problems with it. I haven't had any skin irritations when it comes to using it so that's a plus. Smells clean and fresh. Everyone in my household uses it. Pretty affordable, not on the pricey end. Would recommend to anyone in need of a decent detergent.
member-517f8
Great product,I love the clean fresh scent of Tide vivid.It even gets rid of stains.I just put few drops on the stain and rub it in and by the time it's out of the washer it's gone.Yes I would recommend it.
g c.
i love this dtergent becuase it washes and makes my closthes smell really good it can be kinda costly but its the best I also like that it doesnt fade my clothes and that it also takes off deodorant stains as well i definilty recommend this product to everybosy
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love love love tide it is the best detergent out there at smells good you're close come clean and the last a while if he is properly you don't need to much you just need whatever the level as for what you're washing tide is the greatest
Jessica K.
Florence, KY
Tide has always been my favorite detergent. I feel like it gets everything really clean, it smells great, and it lifts stains really well too. I've noticed that my colors don't fade as fast too, which is nice.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go-to detergent. I get the large size and it lasts me a couple months every time since there are only two of us. It smells great, keeps my clothes soft, and keeps the colors bright.
Alice E.
I love the sales they have on these products. I love how it smells and doe heavy duty work on your clothes. I love all of Tide products to be honest.