Tide Ultra Vivid White Plus Bright™ Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 32 oz. Package

BY TIDE

Tide Vivid White Plus Bright powder detergent is your everyday solution to keeping your clothing looking great. Each wash refreshes your laundry with active enzymes to break down stains while whitening and brightening every load. Tide Vivid White Plus Bright can be used on whites and brights to keep garments clean and colors safe. When used with Tide Boost Vivid White Plus Bright, you have a system that keeps whites like new and colors bright wash after wash. see more...

Krysti C.
Clarksville , TN
As a Mom of three and an Army wife I love the power of tide! To get the random stains and​ smells our of laundry especially after my husband has been training my go to is definitely tide with bleach!
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this for my whites. Keeps them bright and new looking. My clothes always smell fresh and clean coming out of the washer. This product is affordable and worth trying. I recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I use this for washing my white and grey clothes. Does the job but take a couple of washes to remove stains that's been there for days, cause I do laundry every week. :)
Traci B.
Kalamazoo
This product leaves my clothes feeling and smelling fresh! This is the only detergent I will buy because it gets my white clothes clean whether I use bleach or not.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
Tide is one of the best and I just love the smell. Gotta have it on everything. Not only does it smell amazing, it also gets the job done and well. My cloths are always super clean and I don't ever feel the need to use extra to get my cloths all they way clean like some others.
jazzy M.
I use it on white material it leaves it like if it's new and it smells new I use it every time I do laundry and sometimes I use it to clean around the house it's a good price for it because it's worth getting it since it leaves it really clean I totally recommend this
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this powder. I put it in before the clothes. It doesn't clump. It has a great fresh scent! My clothes come out clean. I use the suggested amount of 1/3 cup and a large box goes a long way. definitely worth trying.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
I've been using tide with bleach for 25 years, it's tried tested and true and never lets me down, is my colors bright, and my whites white!! I do find it more expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for!!
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
If you love to have a good smell on your clothes for longer you should try tide. It is the best detergent because it doesn't cause any damage on the color of your clothes !! TRY IT!!!
Taylor K.
I love TIDE but I prefer the pods over the powder and liquid! The powder is more affordable and the payoff I would say is the same but it's super messy and I like to just pop a pod in the washer rather then scoop a messy scoop out of the box!
Hannah S.
Drakesboro, KY
Does anyone ever have problems with this washing the colors out of your clothes?