Tide Ultra Vivid White Plus Bright™ Original Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 32 oz. Package

BY TIDE

Tide Vivid White Plus Bright powder detergent is your everyday solution to keeping your clothing looking great. Each wash refreshes your laundry with active enzymes to break down stains while whitening and brightening every load. Tide Vivid White Plus Bright can be used on whites and brights to keep garments clean and colors safe. When used with Tide Boost Vivid White Plus Bright, you have a system that keeps whites like new and colors bright wash after wash. see more...

Taylor K.
I love TIDE but I prefer the pods over the powder and liquid! The powder is more affordable and the payoff I would say is the same but it's super messy and I like to just pop a pod in the washer rather then scoop a messy scoop out of the box!
Lizza R.
I love how clean and bright my white clothes look after using this detergent, it really works great when used as directed, not only does it work great it's affordable! I would recommend to anyone for a clean fresh look on your clothes
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Love washing the white clothes which this it really makes a difference i always hated when the clothes came out always like an off white instead of the bright white it should be and this did just that.
Krysti C.
Clarksville , TN
As a Mom of three and an Army wife I love the power of tide! To get the random stains and​ smells our of laundry especially after my husband has been training my go to is definitely tide with bleach!
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this for my whites. Keeps them bright and new looking. My clothes always smell fresh and clean coming out of the washer. This product is affordable and worth trying. I recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I use this for washing my white and grey clothes. Does the job but take a couple of washes to remove stains that's been there for days, cause I do laundry every week. :)
Traci B.
Kalamazoo
This product leaves my clothes feeling and smelling fresh! This is the only detergent I will buy because it gets my white clothes clean whether I use bleach or not.
jazzy M.
I use it on white material it leaves it like if it's new and it smells new I use it every time I do laundry and sometimes I use it to clean around the house it's a good price for it because it's worth getting it since it leaves it really clean I totally recommend this
Liliana A.
Kearny, NJ
I have a lot of white clothing and I only trust this detergent with it! It mild enough to use with delicate enough to use with thin material and delicate clothes but still strong to remove almost any stain!
Shell
powdery with a scent of lovely. my clothes get clean i can never complain ever of how my clothes smell nor look i love it i just want to wash my clothes just writing this here right now i love detergent especially when it is not liquid i love poweders
Hannah S.
Drakesboro, KY
Does anyone ever have problems with this washing the colors out of your clothes?