Tide Ultra Vivid White and Bright High Efficiency Laundry Detergent uploaded by marjolin r.

BY TIDE

Keep your whites bright and your colors vivid with tide ultra original vivid white & bright high efficiency laundry detergent with bleach. Tide ultra removes dirt and stain from your clothes and other laundry while keeping your clothes looking fresh and new. This he laundry detergent is made especially for high-efficiency washing machines. Each 95-oz. Box can clean 53 loads of laundry. Color safe.

Alexandra N.
Riverside, CA
I always seem to reach for this detergent even though it’s a bit pricey and it sometimes leaves white marks on my dark clothes. It leaves my clothes smelling great. And for the white marks it leaves I’ve tried mixing it in the water first so it dissolves better rather than just putting the powder straight in with the clothes. I’ve been using it for years I guess I just don’t want to try another brand just yet.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Tide because it always leaves my clothes so nice and fresh. Not to mention it makes them smell fantastic. I love the bleach add on because it gets those tough stains out while also leaving my whites so vibrant.
Rita E.
If you're like me, and sometimes o my sometimes get a little stain here and there on your whites, this is your go to, I've tried other products with bleach and my whites were never the same. But with this bad boy they got whiter than ever! Takes out stains, and leaves your white vibrant and Whiter then ever!
Jenica C.
Auburn
I’m huge on protecting your clothing investment and I feel that tide does an amazing job at keeping the integrity of your clothes and works great for removing stains and unwanted discoloration. Tide is consistent.
Katina B.
I soak my whites in this powder detergent 4 hours before I wash. The pros of doing so is ur whites come out looking new. This item is very effective and very affordable. Really would recommend this product especially if you have small kids.
Kristie A.
I have two boys and a tom girl that know how to get their clothes really dirty and stained. I have spent a lot of money replacing their clothes and on laundry detergent in the past, but not anymore. I use  Tide Ultra Vivid White and Bright High Efficiency Laundry Detergent because it smells great and cleans better than the others. I don't even have to spray the dirt and stains with anything before I wash. These powders have their clothes smelling and looking brand new every time I wash.
Audra M.
Amherst
There's no helping it -- Tide is the best. You get what you pay for, and it's so worth it. The smell is classic clean. It does it's job. It's not irritable for sensitive or baby skin. One "serving" of Tide may cost more, but it gets your clothes clean and white the first time. Tide customer for life!
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
Tide products because they work really well. Buy Tide when they are on sale or I have a coupon. This Tide Pure Essentials soap in white lilac scent was wonderful. I saw it at my local Big Lots and loved it. Having the baking soda in this liquid laundry detergent really helps keep our whites really white. I like that this detergent gets my clothes clean, leaves them feeling soft and smelling so nice and fresh. I recommend this to anyone looking for a laundry detergent that works great and smells nice.

Performance
This detergent works really well. I love that it gets my clothes really clean, leaves them feeling soft and they smell fresh and clean.

Scent
The scent is nice but soft. This one was just soft enough it didn't bother him but it was sweet enough to give our clothes a very nice spring like scent.
Stephanie S.
I love this product! My toddler manages to dirty her clothes from the moment I put them on her, and I had a terrible time finding something that really cleaned them. I don't even need to spit treat when I use this--it stands up to the toddler mess! I also really like the clean, fresh scent and the fact that you don't need to use a ton of liquid to get a great clean.
Erin E.
LOVE!!! Keeps my whites white without having to waste water by doing two extra rinse cycles to get the bleach smell out from using liquid bleach. This is PERFECT for my family's white laundry! Even gets the stains out of baseball pants and keeps them looking new! I absolutely LOVE this detergent. It's my go-to and never-run-out-of for my white laundry.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Does this really make your whites bright and removes hard stains like Spaghetti, Lasagna stains.. etc??
Isis B.
Cost?
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
Does this really make a difference?
Jill M.
Abbotsford British Columbia, BC
Is this really safe for colours?

back