Tide Ultra Stain Release High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent - uploaded by Leslie S.

BY TIDE

Tide plus ultra stain release delivers superior stain fighting* and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains! It also boasts zap! Cap, a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles that provide a deep-down pre-treat option. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus ultra stain release gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! Helps remove 99% of everyday stains! Part of the tide plus collection. Even the cap fights stains. Original scent. Designed for high efficiency. see more...

• Does this really work on stains and about how long does the scent...1 Answers
Jennifer O.
Love tide products so much. I dont think I ever have came across one that has not done creep cleaning the way any other house hold product is.I like the high efficiency soaps a lot.I feel u get more bang out of your buck
Toni S.
I love Tide. There is no other detergent for me. It cleans like no other. Yes it is pricey, but if you have coupons you can get it for a great deal. It does not fade your clothes like other detergents.
Leslie S.
Tide Ultra Stain Release High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent - is great at getting stains out! It even comes with a stain remover brush on the cap. Great value price.
Rick C.
Lockport, IL
Great product for use with all clothes. Colors and whites. Easy to measure every time very effective in removing stains. Priced competitively with other alternatives definitely recommend this product for daily use
Marti W.
Barksdale AFB , LA
My number one go to for washing clothes. It always gets out anything my husband or my toddler can cake on to their clothes.
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
Use this laundry detergent for all of mine and my husbands clothes. I've never had any issues with it! Affordable too.
jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Takes out all the had stains my kids have on their clothes in one simple wash. This stuff does miracles on clothes
Emily R.
Excellent product has a good scent that's not too overpowering. Works better than the cheaper versions.
Chelsea R.
I only use tide detergent. I'm personally allergic to other brands. This doesn't break my skin out
Brandie W.
Bonnyville, AB
Tide has always been my go to laundry detergent brand. I have sensitive skin and i find this to be one of the soaps that doesn't leave me itchy or having hives all over my body. Tide always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and stain free! 10/10 I would definitely recommend!
Rosalind L.
Watertown, NY
Does this really work on stains and about how long does the scent lasts?