BY TIDE

Tide plus ultra stain release delivers superior stain fighting* and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains! It also boasts zap! Cap, a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles that provide a deep-down pre-treat option. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus ultra stain release gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! Helps remove 99% of everyday stains! Part of the tide plus collection. Even the cap fights stains. Original scent. Designed for high efficiency. see more...

Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
My first time trying Tide..I've always heard great things about it and since I was looking for a stronger detergent I tried it.. A little does go a long way and I can see the difference in how clean the clothes come out..I can even put a little on stains and it works as well as or even better than most stain removers. Tide does cost a little more but it does do a great job..
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The tide ultra stain release and the free and gentle are my two tide favorites to wash with tough enough to get husbands dirty cloths clean. But gentle on my baby's cloths and gets those smells out my work out cloths. I have a large family so 5 loads a week I wash a lot of cloths and so far tide has done the best most consistant job
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
It's a laundry detergent. I like the smell, it cleans my clothes. Nothing very exciting about it. I grew up with my mom using Tide, and it was the first brand to provide HE soaps, so it's what I know. It's a bit expensive, but it smells better than other soaps you can get.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I use the tide detergent for my husband's clothes he works on heavy machinery and gets grease all over his clothes I need takes most of the stains right out so I'm very pleased with this product I use the tide stain release along with it which help also
Jacque O.
Jacque O.
This is a classic. I have sensitive skin, but this product does not break me out. The scent isn't offensive and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh. Tide can be more expensive because of the name, but usually I can find it on sale at Target.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I absolutely love this laundry detergent! It smells good and works great in my high efficiency washing machine. My only downfall or drawback about this product is that it is a little expensive! They should lower the price a little.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Tide is my favorite brand of laundry detergent and the really big containers of it last forever! I have sensitive skin and there are some laundry detergents that cause me to breakout, but I can use tide no problem.
Cody W.
Cody W.
Gets the stains out of our clothes, doesn't leave an overwhelming scent. Sometimes the container leaks which creates a mess. But altogether the product is nice and effective. Maybe would fix the packaging?
sara t.
sara t.
It's good, gets your clothing clean, good pretreat, but on the Pricey side. Not good for those with skin irritations and one of my Daughters doesn't have sensitive skin and she got a rash from Tide.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Thus is actually the current laundry soap we are using right now. I love tide. Very good stuff! However we don't always buy it because it is more expensive than many other laundry soaps.