Tide Ultra Stain Release High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent - uploaded by Leslie S.

BY TIDE

Tide plus ultra stain release delivers superior stain fighting* and is supercharged with specially-formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains, including greasy food related stains! It also boasts zap! Cap, a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles that provide a deep-down pre-treat option. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus ultra stain release gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! Helps remove 99% of everyday stains! Part of the tide plus collection. Even the cap fights stains. Original scent. Designed for high efficiency. see more...

• Does this really work on stains and about how long does the scent...1 Answers
Kassie P.
I started using this Tide about 2 years ago. I won't switch! I love how it works. We haven't had an issue with stains since starting it. I have two kids so stains on clothing happen often. It's very comparable to other Tide products as far as price, which is great. I would recommend.
Margaret S.
Indian Land , SC
This is a great laundry detergent. My husband works in construction and his clothes get very dirty and sweat stained. This is great at removing dirt, stains and odors. I have tried many different detergents and haven't found one that works as good as this one. I highly recommend it.
Mekeisha S.
Adrian, MI
This is the only detergent we use at our house in our HE washer. Occasionally I feel the need to add a booster to the wash with some of my husband's heavier soiled items. The product is affordable when compared to other products on the market. My husband does have sensitive skin and this is the only product we have been able to use.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
Just like everyone else in America, I am quite familiar with Tide brand, and have used their laundry soap frequently over the years. When I foudn Tide Pure Clean Baking Soda Detergent in the white lilac scent, I knew I needed to try it.  i would recommend this product
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
works great on stains and keeping the vibrancy of the colors in the clothes.  variety of great scents and usually has a good deal in stores when it comes to price. My clothes come out clean, smelling good and i use it often.  I would highly recommend it
Molly B.
Product cleans clothes very well, without fail. It also smells nice, and I find that the scent lasts a while after. I wouldn't say that it is anything special, however, it is very reliable to get the job done. I would definitely recommend to others.
Beth H.
I love tide! Great brand with not too perfumey of a smell. Pricing is a little higher but still on par with others brands. I trust the brand to keep my clothes from wearing and tearing after multiple washes. Highly recommend.
Jennifer O.
Love tide products so much. I dont think I ever have came across one that has not done creep cleaning the way any other house hold product is.I like the high efficiency soaps a lot.I feel u get more bang out of your buck
Kathia P.
Deja tu ropa con un olor muy bueno, la ropa queda muy suave, fragante, lo eh utilizado algunas veces porque para mí es muy importante que la ropa huela mucho a fresco y se sienta muy muy limpia, a mi hijo y mi pareja le encanta su olor tambien, me gusta mucho
Lara L.
Madison, WI
My favorite detergent, I pair it with Clorox 2 for the brightest and most vivid colors. It's the best decision I've made for my clothes. It's worth the higher cost but it's not as expensive as buying a new shirt to replace a stained one!
Rosalind L.
Watertown, NY
Does this really work on stains and about how long does the scent lasts?