BY TIDE

Tide Ultra Stain Release FREE is supercharged with specially formulated ingredients to help remove up to 99% of everyday stains; including greasy food stains (1). Our new addition to the Tide Plus Collection delivers superior stain-fighting power and is free of dyes and perfumes so it is gentle on sensitive skin. We have formulated it with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6X the cleaning power in half the time (2). Unlike many HE compatible detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains. So you can be sure you save time without sacrificing results. Tide Ultra Stain Release FREE HE Turbo Clean works with all regular and high efficiency washing machines. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, it gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! This bottle contains 92 oz. (48 loads) of liquid laundry detergent.
(1) vs. Tide Free
(2) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle

Buy on kmart
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like. It's cheap to me especially at Walmart. Takes away some stains not all of the. Really like the smell does stay on your clothes for a long time. I think it's the only tide product that I like. Would recommend this one to anyone that is looking for a nice detergent.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
It is a little on the higher side price wise but we have used for our family many years! It keeps colors bright and clothes fresh! Although it didn’t work well with our new washer and dryer (too thick)
Jillian D.
Princeton, NJ
I wanted to find something that would make my clothes smell good but didn't make my skin itch. This was not it. I always love tide but as I've gotten older, I've had to move more towards product that are dye free and fragrance free. - I do love liquid laundry detergent though!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Nothing beats Tide when it comes to laundry detergent!  My family has used this for years as well as my family growing up before I started my own!

I can always bet on this detergent getting the stains out and it is great for pre-treating.  My son has sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn't make him break out!
sonja B.
Longview
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ive used this product so long for my towels,sheets and bedding it smells great and it makes your laundry smell so good..Not only that but it makes your entire home smell nice during laundry day to make your home smell even better put a small cap of tide in all of sinks,and tub drains over night the next morning your home will smell fresh.
Marissa S.
Love the smell and how it makes my clothes feel. It leaves them feeling fresh and smelling clean. I use this on my toddler’s cloths as well and often removes any stains. Fairly priced.
Sydney S.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy using this project since I have sensitive skin. It is very gentle but effective at cleaning. The only con is that you do not get the same odor removal as other detergents, so I have to use scent boosters. All in all, I would recommend if you or someone you do laundry for has sensitive skin!
Ashley J.
Havelock
Occasionally, I will find small patches of detergent in my darker clothes, but it’s a small price to pay for detergent that isn’t scented enough to bother my allergies.
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
This stuff is amazing. Perfect for a house with a toddler. There is no need to soak your clothes or wash multiple times. I like that is Free from all of those chemicals but also has a nice soft scent to it. My daughter and I both have eczema and this product does not irritate our skin.
Chawnie F.
Tide has a nice smell and cleans our clothes well, however the price it stupid expensive so I have tried other things instead. If you have the money to blow I would recommend this product but otherwise you can find something else to clean you clothes for a better price for sure.