Tide Ultra Powder - with Bleach - 114oz. 63 Loads uploaded by Nour B.

BY TIDE #51 in Laundry Bleach

Jenny T.
Great laundry bleach powder. I like to use it when my white shirt is super dirty and it is hard to clean. I like scent
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
We regularly use this detergent. It's reasonably priced and works well. Only downside is that it occasionally leaves a soap powder residue and needs an extra rinse cycle
houda M.
Just as good!7/30/2015Average rating:5out of5stars, based onreviewsby BarbieBI am a faithful user of the Tide brand and Free & Gentle Tide PODS work just as good as the other Tide detergents at removing stains and odors from my families clothing. Personally I like the scent that is left on my clothing when using perfumed detergent so I will continue to use Tide Simply Clean and Fresh however I have nothing bad to say about the Free & Gentle Collection. My clothes are just as clean and stain free as ever. Even on stubborn formula spit up and baby poop accidents Tide Free & Gentle did a great job of removing all traces. So the product is definitely a good product and works exceptionally well at removing tough stains and for anyone who does have sensitive skin I would highly recommend Tide Free & Gentle. However it doesn't leave your clothes with a good scent to smell everytime you get dressed but it does leave your clothes smelling clean. So as far as being a dye and perfume free product for sensitive skin this is a very highly recommended product.
Morgan G.
This is a great and easy product, especially for the price. I tend to over use liquid detergent and with this scoop, it saves me a ton of money and trips to target.
Courtney D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this detergent because I get the best of both worlds. It brightens up my clothes while giving it a delicious smell of clean clothes .
Lindsey G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great detergent that leaves clothes smelling fresh and feeling clean. The bleach removes any dirty or stains and brightens clothes to full potential
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
Tide is definitely my go to brand. And I love powder, over the liquid. Much less mess for me and the family. Smells great!
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love his for my whites. Leaves my sheets pillows and whites very clean. Great scent and decent packaging. All tides look the same. Wish detergent wasn't to expensive considering I wash once a week. I do recommend this product
Jasmine G.
Converse
Works really for my clothes and although it says with bkeach it does not bleach your colored clothes. I have been using for months now.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL
This stuff works really good. It leaves my clothes fresh and clean ever time. I hate separating clothes so lost of the time o throw them all in lol. But it still works like a charm. I would buy this product again.