BY TIDE #27 in Laundry Bleach

Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Homestead, FL
I've been buying this for a while now always gets my clothes nice and white without worrying about destroying blacks. I don't even need to add extra bleach it gets everything cleaned up and it beats two birds with one stone!
houda M.
houda M.
Just as good!7/30/2015Average rating:5out of5stars, based onreviewsby BarbieBI am a faithful user of the Tide brand and Free & Gentle Tide PODS work just as good as the other Tide detergents at removing stains and odors from my families clothing. Personally I like the scent that is left on my clothing when using perfumed detergent so I will continue to use Tide Simply Clean and Fresh however I have nothing bad to say about the Free & Gentle Collection. My clothes are just as clean and stain free as ever. Even on stubborn formula spit up and baby poop accidents Tide Free & Gentle did a great job of removing all traces. So the product is definitely a good product and works exceptionally well at removing tough stains and for anyone who does have sensitive skin I would highly recommend Tide Free & Gentle. However it doesn't leave your clothes with a good scent to smell everytime you get dressed but it does leave your clothes smelling clean. So as far as being a dye and perfume free product for sensitive skin this is a very highly recommended product.
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Love love all there products I have been using this product since my kids were babies and I have 4 children... highly recommend it and it's  a must have for all babies.. leaves babies clothes nice and soft and the smell is light.. great on babies skin... it's a must have and I highly recommend it
Baby Y.
Baby Y.
We use tide with bleach alternative at home. I love the bleach alternative because I can mix other colored clothing in one pile of laundry. It really gets the job done. My laundry always have a nice crisp scent behind. The smell also stay for a long time
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this detergent because I get the best of both worlds. It brightens up my clothes while giving it a delicious smell of clean clothes .
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
This is a great and easy product, especially for the price. I tend to over use liquid detergent and with this scoop, it saves me a ton of money and trips to target.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
POWERFUL!!!! Your clothes actually smell washed all day ! I live in GA so it's always hot, I never smell like I just came from outdoors.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Perry, FL
This gets my cloths clean greasy jeans, my colored shirts out of all tides I like the product with bleach alt.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Tide with bleach is my favorite laundry detergent. It leaves your clothes bright and smelling fresh. The price is good, especially with a coupon.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like using it on my white clothes and it smells great :) I am very glad i gave this product a try I am very picky on my laundry detergent