Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy Clean Breeze Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 57 oz. Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

• "i love tide this laundry soap leaves your cloths smelling fresh and clean i use tide because it makes my cloths happy" in 1 review
Sarah D.
These little pods pack some major punch! They smell amazing!! The clothes always hold onto the scent also. That's a big deal for me. I love for our clothes to smell fresh! That just washed fabric softener scent! Love! The only thing is that I wish these were more affordable. They do the job well, but at a high price.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Not only does this leave my clothes clean and fresh, they also smell amazing as well. The combination of tide and downy scents work perfectly together leaving clothes smelling clean and fresh without being too over powering. It's great for getting all kinds of stains out from clothes.
LaWanna G.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Tide with Freshness Boost!!  I love that the smell lasts for days and it really gets the tough stains out of my son's everyday clothing (which isn't easy)! Definitely a winner at my house!!  Very affordable I recommend it to all Mommy's.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
I love using Tide detergent and the powder detergent is my favorite. It smells good. My clothes always seem to smell better and the scent lasts awhile. I think the powder is less of a mess too. Tide is a little more expensive than other brands it's worth it.
Jan K.
I like the cleaning power and added convenience of a softener, but sadly, the powder form tends to collect at the window area on my new front load he washer instead of mixing with the water. I would recommend this for top loading washers, but for front loaders, I would go with liquid detergent.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
Amazing! I have always battled with having sensitive skin. But Tide has really helped with that. It is the only laundry detergent that I can use that will not irritate my skin.
Mercedes D.
Bethesda, MD
I love tide- I use it all the time and I absolutely LOVE IT. It leaves my clothes smelling great and never ruins any fabric. Couldn't be happier with this brand.
Lissette A.
This review is for the 57 Oz box, but I actually buy a giant bucket that Food For Less sells. I love the scent of tide on my clothes after I wash them. Sometimes I forget to put the snuggles sheets in the dryer, but the my clothes still come out smelling nice because of the tide
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
Love the touch of fresh this tide gives to your clothes. My clothes (of all colors) look bright and smell fresh and clean. Powder gets a little stuck because of humidity so gotta keep a close eye on the cap. Not good to buy in bulk
Ajak R.
Tucson, AZ
Was very useful also made my clothes very clean i recommend other people to use it its great. made my clothes smell good it removed stains it dint change the color of my clothes it just kept it the same and just cleaned good and made it smell really really nice, its very cheap i would recommend it