Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Scent HE Powder Laundry Detergent 116 oz. Box uploaded by Tammy M.

BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE. see more...

Melanie J.
Blackwell, OK
Love it. For the size the price is usually really good. Love the scent and how it cleans.But it does get clumpy and I have to break it up. But for the price I don't mind.It's very affordable and a great value for the size.Yes I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Jennifer P.
We love this product!! It smells so good and your clothes smell amazing for weeks after you wash them if you use tide ! It is very affordable and gets out all of your stains. You don't even have to pretreat . I recommend this to everyone!
Carrie C.
Macomb
Makes my clothes fresh and soft and keeps the color after every load. It's affordable and lasts many loads. It's very effective and makes the clothes feel brand new. You have to pair it with a good fabric softener though.
Aliyah S.
Tide is our go to family washing detergent. We use a lot of their products and our clothes come out clean and stain free. It's very affordable and you can get a big container for a good price. I do recommend this product.
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
I like love this. It keeps my clothes so fresh and it smells great. My clothes feels fresh and clean and i love wearing it. It's a little expensive but it's definitely worth it's i would recommend it to everyone.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love the tied with Downey makes my clothes smell awesome they come out nice and soft it's very effective detergent that I will continue to use for years and years and years I would highly recommend it
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent. I always get complemented on the smell of my clothes. People are always asking me what kind of detergent I use. It is affordable and comparable to other brands. i would recommend this product
Ashley C.
Allston, MA
I love the freshness it gives my clothes. Not only does it take out all stains but leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh.  I will continue to use this product.
Elinor A.
Finally my clothes smell clean again. I have been using Tide Liquid, but lately my sheets and towels just don't feel or smell really clean. I assume that the formula has changed to meet standards, when I saw Tide w bleach powder, I was so excited. My sheets and towels smell great. Now to tackle the socks- maybe I can regain the whiteness back into the socks! I am pleased.
Breanna L.
Phoenix, AZ
OMGGGGGGG love this scent !! It stays in my clothes after washing and drying is the best part , I love going to see my family and they are always asking what I use for detergent and I always recommend this detergent , absolute favorite