Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Concentrated HE Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tammy M.

BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.

• Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?9 Answers
Mackenzie B.
Liberty
This product is absolutely amazing! I know longer have to buy fabric softner and detergent because this is 2 in 1. My clothes have a great smell when I finish washing them!
Adrian G.
Newark, NJ
This is a definite must have in my home. I am always coming across coupons for this item. I love the way it cleans and smells fresh for so long in the drawer or the closet.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
Amazing! I have always battled with having sensitive skin. But Tide has really helped with that. It is the only laundry detergent that I can use that will not irritate my skin.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I like the Tide and Downy combination, though I prefer the liquid version. This works well if I let the water mix with the detergent first, it also seems to dissolve best with warm or hot water. I do think it is a bit overpriced but it does get out more stains then some of the other brands. I spend a lot of money on soap, stain remover, fabric softener, bead boosters, and dryer sheets. So sometimes paying a little more for one product so I do not have to use multiple products makes sense.
Taylor H.
Dayton, OH
Love it! Boyfriend is a mechanic & ride plus the downy really get his clothes smelling great & keeps our wallet full. Really gets the grime out & smells amazing!
Carrie B.
Only laundry detergent I will use. I have ultra sensitive skin and this is the only brand that doesn't irritate my skin. Love the smell love the cleaning power too
Mercedes D.
Bethesda, MD
I love tide- I use it all the time and I absolutely LOVE IT. It leaves my clothes smelling great and never ruins any fabric. Couldn't be happier with this brand.
Tiffany G.
Love tide in love Downey mixed together so fresh so clean make sure clothes feel so soft and smell so good no I am never disappointed with the Tidewater yes little expensive but well worth it yes I have you recommend it
Tameara P.
Lexington, KY
This stuff smells amazing!!! It leaves your clothes smelling great and let's not forget your clothes are completely clean me and my mom have used Tide since I was a baby
Elinor A.
Finally my clothes smell clean again. I have been using Tide Liquid, but lately my sheets and towels just don't feel or smell really clean. I assume that the formula has changed to meet standards, when I saw Tide w bleach powder, I was so excited. My sheets and towels smell great. Now to tackle the socks- maybe I can regain the whiteness back into the socks! I am pleased.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?