Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Concentrated HE Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tammy M.

BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.

• Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?9 Answers
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
The best of both worlds! I already LOVE Tide laundry detergent. But, this new fusion of Tide with Downy fabric softener is LIFE! The smell of my clothes, towels, cloths and even my sheets and blankets is mind blowing! My fav! ❤❤
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Love this scent and this brand! It always reminds me of my mom and it's a good scent :) very effective. Cleans very well and leaves our clothes fresh even after we take them off! I love when I get a whiff when I open the washer
Amanda L.
Pangburn, AR
I absolutely love this detergent. The scent with downy is nice and keeps my clothes smelling fresh all day. It is very effective with stains and overall cleaning. I use this product the most. I love when they include coupons.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I think this detergent provides the best smell and clean finish go my clothes. I do prefer the pods due to the easiness of just throwing them in, but this is a great product as well for people who prefer measuring detergent
Aliyah S.
Tide is our go to family washing detergent. We use a lot of their products and our clothes come out clean and stain free. It's very affordable and you can get a big container for a good price. I do recommend this product.
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Keeps my clothes nice and soft and makes sure there isn't any static when removing my clothes from the dryer. Adds a nice fresh scent as well so my clothes smell amazing! Super affordable as well. Would definitely recommend!
Carrie Ann C.
I love the way that Tide Ultra plus touch of Downey April fresh scent HE leaves my laundry feeling and smelling. I have taken towels out of the linen closet over a week later and they smell like they were just washed.
Jan K.
I like the cleaning power and added convenience of a softener, but sadly, the powder form tends to collect at the window area on my new front load he washer instead of mixing with the water. I would recommend this for top loading washers, but for front loaders, I would go with liquid detergent.
Ashley F.
Monroe, NC
I love this tide detergent with the downy April fresh!! It always makes my laundry smell so clean and it the fragrance stays on the laundry. It's great on stains and it doesn't strip the colors out of my laundry.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the tied with Downey makes my clothes smell awesome they come out nice and soft it's very effective detergent that I will continue to use for years and years and years I would highly recommend it
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?