Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Concentrated HE Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Neha Y.Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Concentrated HE Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tammy M.

BY TIDE #71 in Laundry Detergent

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.

• Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?9 Answers
Alice X.
South Elgin
I wasn't sure how I would feel about powdered detergent but I picked up one of these as kinda a to try thing because I had a coupon at the store. I really like the softness and the smell of these just brings me home no matter where I am. The powder itself can get a little messy and I still prefer the regular liquid detergent, but still a great product.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I've been using tide pods since I started attending college. It's so easy because you have your detergent and fabric softener all in one and there's never a mess. They're so lightweight and so convenient and it saves a lot of space.
I prefer this brand over all others, because it's the only one that truly leaves my family's clothes the cleanest. It's awesome at removing stains and funky scents. It certainly a stronger formula than most, so you really should stick to not adding more than need. Awesome stuff and a definite must have in my laundry room!
Faye K.
Mc Lean, VA
I go with the powder because I think the liquid gets sticky and messy, I feel the powder lasts longer. I've been using this detergent for 7 years and I love it. I can't stop smelling my clothes once they come out of the wash! The scent isn't a tacky strong scent. It's light and fresh!
Breanna N.
Kittanning
I love this detergent, my husband works construction and sweats a lot so it can be challenging to get his clothes clean and smelling good. This does the trick just fine. I also use powder in my he washer as you don't have to use the recommended amount and it will last for awhile.
Melanie J.
Blackwell, OK
Love it. For the size the price is usually really good. Love the scent and how it cleans.But it does get clumpy and I have to break it up. But for the price I don't mind.It's very affordable and a great value for the size.Yes I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Not only does this leave my clothes clean and fresh, they also smell amazing as well. The combination of tide and downy scents work perfectly together leaving clothes smelling clean and fresh without being too over powering. It's great for getting all kinds of stains out from clothes.
kartayah f.
Linden, NJ
Love this the fragrance is subtle but gets the
job done 100% The scent stays in the clothing fir about a week or two so if you wanna reuse a clothing from a day ago its very unlikely to have an oder. I recommend this product because its very affordable and works well
Colleen K.
Chicago
I love Tide detergent. I buy this detergent in Pod form and it makes laundry so easy and convenient. Not to mention my clothes smell amazing afterward. It's affordable and a high quality product. I would definitely recommend to anyone who does their own laundry.
LaWanna G.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Tide with Freshness Boost!!  I love that the smell lasts for days and it really gets the tough stains out of my son's everyday clothing (which isn't easy)! Definitely a winner at my house!!  Very affordable I recommend it to all Mommy's.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?