Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Concentrated HE Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Neha Y.Tide Ultra Plus Touch of Downy April Fresh Concentrated HE Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tammy M.

BY TIDE

HE stands for High Efficiency, the next generation of washers that save water and energy. There are two types of HE washers, front and top loading. Tide HE is formulated to work in both. Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Tide HE.

suzzi G.
Another must have in my house. I have tried other brands but I always come back to tide. Leaves my clothes clean and smelling good. I need to know my clothes is getting clean thoroughly and not partially. Tide does it for me
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I love the smell of tide pods and I think hey clean the clothes very well. I think the pods are such a easy way to do laundry for a busy mom. I think that they are affordable and recommend to anyone who hasn't tried pods.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tide has always been my go-to laundry detergent. It's what my mom always used when I was growing up, and what I've sent back to time and time again when others didn't seem to hold up. It gets my clothes cleaner and leaves them smelling fresher for a decent amount of time. Tide with Downy is a great bonus because it cleans and softens in one step and gives an added boost of scent!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Tide can be expensive, but it does wonders. You can never go wrong. It makes your clothes smell good while making them look fresh and new. The detergent is effective and you can see it in the results!! Also, whenever there is a stain in one of my clothes, I know not to worry since Tide will get it out.
Jesus A.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Target
The April fresh laundry scent is a classic & very nice. My clothes come out super nice & clean & my man loves the scent of laundry when I take it out of the washer. The price point is good also & not expensive for the value & the amount of detergent you get.
Cassy Z.
Caldwell
Purchased at: Walmart
I find this product easy to use and has a clean scent. My clothes stay smelling nice for a very long while. The only problem is the containment system isn’t ideal. I would recommend this to people without young children.
Sarah F.
Been a long time user of this product. Cleans very well, great scent and usually a decent price. I would recommend this product for your adult clothes (recommend dreft for babies and those sensitive to smells).
Angelica V.
Alpharetta, GA
My favorite detergent with the downy in it it smells amazing. It’s very concentrated so you don’t need a lot of it which is great when u wash clothes almost 3 times a week. I love this.
Marcos S.
I really like how it washes my clothes. I tried other brands but this one you can tell the clothes are clean. No stains. I work as a maintenance so a good laundry soap is a big deal. And this is 2 thumbs up. Also I like how it smell, Frseh...
La'Nisha W.
Turlock, CA
I grew up on tide. And wanted to make it a staple in my own household. However it irritates all 3 of my babies skin. And it’s on the pricey side. But I so love the way it smells
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Is this okay to use on He compatible washers?
Maria R.
Corcoran, CA
When using this product does your clothe actually get clean using this detergent? Does it smell good if you don’t use fabric softener? Does adding fabric softener boost the good smell? I’ve been looking for a laundry detergent that cleans well and leaves your clothe smelling clean.