Tide Ultra Plus Febreze Freshness Spring & Renewal Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 57 oz. Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Kristin Z.
Winfield, IL
These are some of my favorite dryer sheets to use. I use one when I put my clothes in the dryer, and they're never full of static. The available scents are very pleasant and keep my clothes smelling fresh all day long. I would definitely recommend using.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Tide pods are great. Not only are they very convenient because you don't have to measure anything, but most importantly it works! The biggest downside is that they aren't the cheapest option on the market, but they are definitely a case of "you get what you pay for".
Andreina C.
Weston, FL
I wash a lot of cloth diapers, and this is the only detergent that doesn't leave them smelling oh-so-funky! It's heavy duty stuff, but still smells great and works with all kinds of clothes. I just love it and need it always in my laundry.
Theresa B.
It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. My clothes smell good and feels clean. Doesn't have that residue feeling either. My two toddlers also have sensitive skin and they don't break out with this detergent.
Ashley C.
I love the way Tide washed clothes in general, but I particularly appreciate the way this version of the detergent washed clothes. Additionally, your clothes come
out of the wash smelling fantastically fresh. I feel more confident wearing my clothes knowing that they carry such a fresh scent.
Dariana M.
Kissimmee, FL
I used a variety of brands depends of the prices in the store and Tide is one of my favprite brand they always have something new and my clothes smell really good
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love Tide products! They're amazing and always make my clothes smell amazing. The scent of Tide plus Febreze is perfect. I've always used Febreze and I've always used Tide, so I love the fact that I can use both at once now! Tide is the best detergent ever!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
It works about as well as any standard detergent, but smells better, both with the fragrance that it contains and the ability to get bad smells out of laundry. I give it 4 stars because I'd happily use it again but it's not my #1 favorite.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Tide has always been a family favorite! This is the detergent I use exclusively as I have sensitive skin to a point and other detergents make me break out in hives. Love Tide and always will! Love the Febreze products they have.
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
U love love love tide !!! Won't use anything else worth every penny!!!my husband says when he's at work and it rains on him all you smell is the frebreze release! Wonderful smell!!!! CKEAN clean clean!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Would you use the powder over the gel pods?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
How long does the smell last?