Tide Ultra Plus Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 1.1kg Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this detergent. Makes my clothes smell amazing, and doesn't faint color.
Jenean A.
Worth, IL
Me and my mom have been using tide since forever! Best brand of laundry detergent ever. Never fails us and smells so nicely! Definitely purchase it with coupons there's always great deals
Faith B.
I love this stuff. I have SUPER sensitive skin and normally react to fragrances and such, but I did not react to this whatsoever. It left my clothes smelling wonderful, and the bonus is, I didn't have a reaction!
Marcella L.
san salvador
No maltrata la ropa y trae bastante detergente y aqui en el salvador es caro yo pocas veces lo he usado y me ha gustado porque deja la ropa limpia y dura bastantes meses.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
I love this scent in the liquid, but I don't like powder laundry soap at all. I don't find it rinses off as good as the liquid soap does
Jenny H.
Burnaby, BC
I love how my clothes smell after they come out of the wash! I hang dry my clothes and the scent still stays on.