Tide Ultra Plus Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 1.1kg Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Alyssa J.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the scent of the Febreze in this product! Everyone should buy this product. It won't disappoint that is a guarantee!
Arianna L.
Salisbury, MD
My favorite laundry detergent. An all time classic. Works perfectly makes my soothes smell nice and doesn't fade the color
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
This Tide product is amazing and smells so great! The smells stay on the clothes for couple days! It also takes out stains!
Julie E.
Durham, NH
This smells soooo good! I not only love the smell when my clothes come out of the dryer but they smell good for so long!
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Fresh and clean all the time. I absolutely love it! We have used this product for years and have never been disappointed.
Maddie F.
Rockford, OH
Love the smell and freshness this leaves on my clothes. They also have other benefits like cleaning up sticky stuff
Charles S.
Great bang for your buck. It's definitely better than the generic versions, and the bulk size lasts quite a while.
Destiny M.
Bensalem, PA
Smell is AMAZING and last a long time! I'm also very skin sensitive and it does not bother me or my family at all
America R.
Tide is my favorite deterfwnt brand it is great when my clothes are stained and it is scented so it is amazing
denise r.
I love these. It smells sososososososososososo good!! It leaves a fresh and clean scent!! Totally recommend