Tide Ultra Plus Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 1.1kg Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
The ONLY detergent I ever use. It removes the stains, smells nice, affordable and there is no color loss to the fabric. I really love it and would recommend it to everyone.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Tide is awesome and not only is there detergent great for home, but keeping a tide pen on you for any accidents you may have while you are out is a great idea as well. I would recommend.
Ellie R.
Smells so good! It works wonders on my clothes and helps with keeping the colors so crisp and vibrant! So expensive though and I rarely buy because the cost is s high
Jennifer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the smell, I have always been a Tide girl my mom used it, I use it. I love the addition of Febreze to it, it makes me feel like my clothes are getting extra clean and they smell so nice for so much longer!
Madeline M.
I never tried the powder kind, but the tide with frebreze that is liquid is amazing! It's like addicting. Makes all the clothes smell super good and the smell lasts! Anyone who likes the smell of both these scents should try this!
Julie H.
South Bend, IN
I love this! It gets my close super clean plus adds such a beautiful scent to them! I'm allergic to so many laundry detergents but I am not allergic to this!
Ashley F.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the fresh smell of the detergent!! It left my clothes smelling good for days!! I would recommend this product!! I love it and it's affordable!
Eva R.
438 east 120th street, apt 6e , New York, NY
My mom uses this detergent every week to wash the clothes. It is really good cleans the clothes perfectly. It left a good perfume to the clothes.
Julie N.
Tide makes my clothes fresh and soft great price for what you get tide gets out any stain that you might encounter very gentle on delicates
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love tide. It be having my closet smelling like that good good. But they be talking about that lasts for 14 days n all dat....nah.