Tide Ultra Plus Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 1.1kg Box

BY TIDE

New and Improved. Now concentrated with even more stain fighting power packed into a smaller box, so you can use 1/3 less. see more...

Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
These sheets are my favorite. They make your clothing smell amazing and last for multiple wears. I can't do laundry without these. They also do a good job helping collect lint- especially all the cat fur my clothing accumulates
Daisy M.
Paramount, CA
I love to use Tide for white clothes specially! Removes tough stains and leaves clothes like new. All of their products are amazing, with a great price. You get a lot for what you pay. Would definitely recommend!
Malorie H.
Tide has always been a staple with my family. They provide a very consistent clothing detergent the cleans your clothes without destroying them! It's very affordable and effective!
Valery P.
I used to use ths product like a lot! I stopped since I saw that it has so much quimics, I mean it's a really good product since the brand is a really good one, but I don't like the fact that it smells so much of detergent, I would recommend it to people who keep their clothes in a storage, but for often use I would definetely not recommend it.
Krisily K.
Adding this Febreze sent to tide is the best decision they ever made! I use the entire line of Febreze scented tide and dryer sheets. You can't mess around when it comes to cleaning products and you laundry must not only smell clean but look clean and tide does the job!
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
All I use to wash my clothes is tide. The scent is amazing!! Plus having febreeze scent makes is 10 times better! It cleans your clothes and makes it smell amazing. Tide is sort of the expensive laundry detergent but it is so worth the price!
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love using tide but I like the liquid detergent more than using this one. I'm not sure why they both clean really well I just think it's easier to use the other and it isn't as messy with powder easily falling everywhere.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I hate powder detergent. I always wash my clothes on cold, and I feel like the powder never dissolves all the way. I get streaky spots sometimes, and it's not even when I have "full" loads. The smell was too flowery, too.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I know I've been saying good things & almost the same thing about all other ones I reviewed. But at the end this brand is always my to go to, a tad expensive but man your clothes will be smelling good for daysssss
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
The ONLY detergent I ever use. It removes the stains, smells nice, affordable and there is no color loss to the fabric. I really love it and would recommend it to everyone.