Tide Ultra  Plus Bleach Vivid White + Bright Original HE Powder Laundry Detergent

Tide Ultra Plus Bleach Vivid White + Bright Original HE Powder Laundry Detergent

BY TIDE #48 in Laundry Bleach

Ultra Tide Plus Bleach Vivid White + Bright Original HE Powder Laundry Detergent: 53 loads 1 small scoop helps remove virtually every type of stain Safe on colors For high efficiency washing machines see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chelsea B.
Ashland, or
This detergent gets my clothes nice and clean and doesn't do anything weird like stain the fabric or make it shrink. I would say that it's effective in doing its job because my clothes are clean and smell good after using it. I would definitely recommend.
Andrea G.
Riverdale
This product has really impressed me I've used it on clothes that had already faded & I saw the change I use it on my clothes my kids clothes & rest of my family also it has a good light scent smell to keep your clothes like I really recommend this to everyone!
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
For white clothing this is my go to detergent. It really does it's job, the smell is great, and I use a little. Overall satisfied although it's expensive compared to other powder detergents. Would recommend to others.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
This is a good product! Works good on all colors and fabric! It also smells great! I would recommend this product to everyone looking into something different and that works for everything! Price is also affordable.
Maria A.
Baltimore, MD
Its easier than using bleech and definitely more pleasant then bleech. It doesn't have that strong oder to it but it gets the job done the same. For better results try using it with less clothes so it can concentrate better.
Stephanie B.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this stuff, I have sensitive when it comes to laundry detergent so it can be difficult finding something that won't break me out but also leaving my laundry clean and fresh smell and this product does both!!!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love Tide. It leaves my clothes totally spotless and smelling amazing. My kids get stains like crazy but Tide always seems to get even the toughest stains out. I will be a loyal customer for life.
Kerrigan C.
Keeps my whites very white and lively! It has a great scent and it doesn't take that much to get everything clean! It's affordable and you can purchase at most stores. I would recommend giving it a try!
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
I buy this product at Walmart.. I love using this product of my kids uniform shirts because there white and they always get a stain on them so this helps to keep them white and looking new.. I love it
tami t.
Santee, CA
Use it on my whites and they are brighter than with any other detergent I have used. Tide is a trusted brand and a must have in my house.
Denys R.
Could you try to incorporate new scent?